This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Animator confirms gogeta

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. Animator confirms gogeta

User Info: IkariTrunks

IkariTrunks
1 week ago#1
https://twitter.com/terez27/status/1040244087717289989?s=21

This guy has worked as a character designer for MHA and on one piece film Z notably.

User Info: Engorgio

Engorgio
1 week ago#2
Neat

User Info: Blaze22b

Blaze22b
1 week ago#3
I need that stream

User Info: ssgvegeto

ssgvegeto
1 week ago#4
I wonder if they'll retcon the whole "they need to have fairly close body size" thing or they'll make up some other excuse for a character based off of Gogeta.

Will they actually be calling him Gogeta in the movie or is it just some name identifier?
https://imgur.com/gtjHMvJ

User Info: shenlong111

shenlong111
1 week ago#5
I am totally hyped for this, a lot of Gogeta fans have been waiting for this moment.
You cannot beat me anymore.- UI Goku to Kefla
Steam: Zargon150 / PSN: Culex1

User Info: Luminaire

Luminaire
1 week ago#6
ssgvegeto posted...
I wonder if they'll retcon the whole "they need to have fairly close body size" thing or they'll make up some other excuse for a character based off of Gogeta.

This already happened:
As for who can perform the Fusion technique, Toriyama says just about anyone can do it if they can sync with their partner well enough.

“I think it’s possible to merge no matter the conditions, as long as it all goes well. I even think it’s possible for a larger number of people. However, since it’s quite hard for both parties to strike that delicate balance, it’s very difficult for two extremely different people to fuse,” the artist explained.
XboxLIVE! GamerTag: MisterGuyMan (Geo War Score: 8.3 mill.)

User Info: Drethrake

Drethrake
1 week ago#7
The Metamorans were able to fuse multiple people at once into a super warrior.

There's no reason this shouldn't have been possible for Goku and Co.

It'd just be extremely difficult to do.

Imagine if Goku, Vegeta, 17, Freeza, Gohan, 18, Piccolo, and Buu fused into a single entity?

What if Good Buu absorbed them and said he'd spit them back out after the fight?! That'd be a more permanent no-time limit form of fusion!

Not only would you be a super warrior, but you'd have Buu's regeneration? The ULTIMATE Hax.

That will NEVER canonically happen!
I'm a Writer and also a Gamer.

User Info: MetalGearDogma

MetalGearDogma
1 week ago#8
I just hope there's no fail Veku fusion .....
https://m.fanfiction.net/s/12825246/1/
PSN: FF7_Lissy

User Info: Inglebird

Inglebird
1 week ago#9
Drethrake posted...
The Metamorans were able to fuse multiple people at once into a super warrior.

There's no reason this shouldn't have been possible for Goku and Co.

It'd just be extremely difficult to do.

Imagine if Goku, Vegeta, 17, Freeza, Gohan, 18, Piccolo, and Buu fused into a single entity?

What if Good Buu absorbed them and said he'd spit them back out after the fight?! That'd be a more permanent no-time limit form of fusion!

Not only would you be a super warrior, but you'd have Buu's regeneration? The ULTIMATE Hax.

That will NEVER canonically happen!

Plus, that would require someone other that Goku/Vegeta sharing the spotlight or having any part in taking down the big bad, and Goku/Vegeta will quit the show if they gotta share their trailer with B listers!

User Info: YaBoyVegeta

YaBoyVegeta
1 week ago#10
ssgvegeto posted...

Will they actually be calling him Gogeta in the movie or is it just some name identifier?

It would piss a lot if people off if they just called him Vegito but thankfully there's basically no chance of that
Thanks, I needed a light- Sanji
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. Animator confirms gogeta

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived