This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Super Saiyan Blue Evolution confirmed to be Super Saiyan Blue Kaioken level

• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. Super Saiyan Blue Evolution confirmed to be Super Saiyan Blue Kaioken level

User Info: Xeogran

Xeogran
4 days ago#1
https://www.reddit.com/r/dbz/comments/9650ov/super_131_director_megumi_is***ani_on_vegetas/

Read for yourself.
Not that it matters, I doubt we'll see this form again. But things finally are cleared up.

Looks like Goku could solo GoD Toppo as well.

User Info: Engorgio

Engorgio
4 days ago#2
Anyone surprised?

At least we can be sure Vegeta will get UI for sure.

User Info: WhySoMean

WhySoMean
4 days ago#3
Engorgio posted...
Anyone surprised?

Lol please stop. You were one of the many garbage posters making constant claims of Vegeta surpassing Goku, because he couldn't access UI at will(for now). Now we have another confirmation, and now you're like "anyone really surprised?"
(edited 4 days ago)

Engorgio
4 days ago#4
WhySoMean posted...
Engorgio posted...
Anyone surprised?

Lol please stop. You were one of the many garbage posters making constant claims of Vegeta surpassing Goku, because he couldn't access UI at will(for now). Now we have another confirmation, and now you're like "anyone really surprised?"

I just wanted to mock Gocow Cena fans like they love mocking my boy Vegeta.

It was obvious from the get-go that SSBE was introduced only to allow Vegeta to catch-up to SSBKKx20 level.

User Info: DarthAya44

DarthAya44
4 days ago#5
If he directed 131, he's just another Goku fanboy. The amount of Goku wank in 131 was obscene. Him getting up again and fighting after being completely unable to move. LOL.

Engorgio
4 days ago#6
DarthAya44 posted...
If he directed 131, he's just another Goku fanboy. The amount of Goku wank in 131 was obscene. Him getting up again and fighting after being completely unable to move. LOL.

Whole Toei Animation is Gocow Cena wankfest.
(edited 4 days ago)

User Info: IAmMagicMan

IAmMagicMan
3 days ago#7
I said this months ago. Anyone with common sense knew this was the case. SSBE was always Toei giving Vegeta an answer for Goku’s SSBKK. It was never meant to be anything more. I know people were thinking that Vegeta’s boost in Toppo’s fight put him above Goku, but even if that was originally intended to be the case, it wouldn’t matter because Toei is never consistent with this stuff. The characters just do random whatever with minimum thought put into it.
My plans are beyond your comprehension.

User Info: ObitosSusanoo

ObitosSusanoo
3 days ago#8
Wow this makes kefla even more trash. Awesome
I spit gameFACTS

User Info: ScrappyDingo

ScrappyDingo
3 days ago#9
So either SSJ2 Kefla was stronger than GoD Toppo or Goku using UI was absolute overkill against her.

Anyway, we knew this because they've been equal with MSSB in the manga for a while. it's only the anime that kept putting Goku way, way father beyond Vegeta.
Cancer free 44 months and counting!
EAGLES ARE WORLD CHAMPIONS

User Info: SS2Matt

SS2Matt
3 days ago#10
x10 maybe.
"You truly are the Lord of the Rings" - Frildo Boggins
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. Super Saiyan Blue Evolution confirmed to be Super Saiyan Blue Kaioken level

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Closed