This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. Why don't you own Dragon Ball FighterZ yet?

User Info: IAmMagicMan

IAmMagicMan
4 months ago#31
Generic fighter mechanics with DBZ skins. I already own Street Fighter. That game’s story mode is also the worst Dragon Ball story ever told. Yes, that’s including everything from Super and GT.
My plans are beyond your comprehension.

User Info: Jlockrocks

Jlockrocks
4 months ago#32
Benify posted...
It's the best fighting game of 2018, featuring characters from one of the best animes in the business, has multiplayer and online functionality, and the entire art style is a faithful recreation of the anime. What's not to love?

It is pretty f***ing fun
https://imgur.com/user/Lockwood55

User Info: sora364

sora364
4 months ago#33
It is a facile task to distinguish those who do not play games, let alone actual fighting games at all in this topic.

User Info: Colorgraphics

Colorgraphics
4 months ago#34
I played every single dragon ball game that came out for the gamecube and ps2. I played for hundreds of hours. I got bored of the games despite the gamecube and ps2 era was over 10 years ago.

User Info: edward18

edward18
4 months ago#35
Atari 2600 then?

I've been trying to get one of those for years, but I'd rather a 7800 myself. Backwards compatibility and better looking games.
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai

User Info: kaonohiokala

kaonohiokala
4 months ago#36
I have too many video games I haven't beaten already.. even a few I haven't even played
I still support Stannis Baratheon, the one true king of Westeros.

User Info: SldSnak4

SldSnak4
4 months ago#37
the lowest of the low here on game faqs. so edgy, so against the grain. watch out, those game faqs posters are dangerous.

User Info: kaonohiokala

kaonohiokala
4 months ago#38
wut
I still support Stannis Baratheon, the one true king of Westeros.

User Info: Kaiser1one

Kaiser1one
4 months ago#39
$40 DLC announced before game even came out. Goku/Vegeta clone slots. No thanks. Maybe when it hits $29.99 and then the SP is worth it for the total price.
Why is it that the world can't spell "lose" or "woman" right???

User Info: RFC22

RFC22
4 months ago#40
Not interested. i already own: Burst Limit, Budokai 1 to 3+ Infinite World, Super DBZ, The Tenkaichi games, and Xenoverse 1 and 2.
My FC is 4957-4763-9094 (Pokemon Sun) PS3: hellfighter45 D3:UE, Xenoverse 1
PSN: hellfighter44 God Eater R (VITA), DB Xenoverse 2 (PS4), Rocket League
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. Why don't you own Dragon Ball FighterZ yet?
  • Topic Archived