This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Rank the Universe 6 fighters from Least Favorite to Favorite

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. Rank the Universe 6 fighters from Least Favorite to Favorite

User Info: DBZFan849

DBZFan849
6 days ago#1
Here's how I would rank them:

10) Cabba
9) Hit
8) Kale
7) Caulifla
6) Saonel
5) Pirina
4) Dr. Rota
3) Botamo
2) Magetta
1) Frost
Monna's clone is still in the tournament!

User Info: lilhurk1985187

lilhurk1985187
6 days ago#2
DBZFan849 posted...
Here's how I would rank them:

10) Botamo
9) Magetta
8) Dr Rota
7) Saonel
6) Pirina
5) Cabba
4)Frost
3) Kale
2) Hit
1)Caulifla
I changed the order to who i like.
The amount salt Android 17 causes you children is hilarious. Stay salty trashan fans.
Magetta

Dr Rota

Hit

Cabba

Frost

The Namekians

Botamo

Caulifa

Kale

User Info: ObitosSusanoo

ObitosSusanoo
6 days ago#4
Cabba
Hit
Magetta
Namekian duo
Kale
Frost
Rota
Botamo

Mine should be the only one that matters
I spit gameFACTS

User Info: Rexzor

Rexzor
6 days ago#5
Kale for being a shameless rip-off of an already terrible character.
Caulifla for being a blatant fanservice character with zero originality. Doesn't help that she unlocks SSJ AND SSJ2 with ridiculous ease.
Frost for pretending to be a heroic Frieza race, only to turn out to be Frieza 2.0.
Cabba for being an inferior version of Gohan (in terms of both haircut and personality).
Rota for being a lame attempt at making a funny running gag that got old extremely fast, and added absolutely nothing to the tournament other than waste of time.
Botamo for having an interesting ability and duo with Magetta, but is otherwise just as generic as the rest of his team (on top of having a stupid design).
Magetta for basically the same reasons as Botamo (though his design is decent).
Namekian duo and Hit for being the only likeable characters in the team.
(edited 6 days ago)
Rexzor posted...
Frost for pretending to be a heroic Frieza race, only to turn out to be Frieza 2.0.

But wouldn't him being a hero be just as bland?

Rexzor
6 days ago#7
@fancystopperman posted...
Rexzor posted...

Depending on the writing of said hero, yes or no. But at least, he wouldn't be a pathetic copy of an existing character that was already brought back in the plot twice (by the time Frost was introduced).
(edited 6 days ago)
Rexzor posted...
Rexzor posted...

Depending on the writing of said hero, yes or no. But at least, he wouldn't be a pathetic copy of an existing character that was already brought back in the plot twice (by the time Frost was introduced).

But if he was good he'd only be known as good Frieza. I'd rather him be another variation of evil, one that isn't evil for the sake of it/lusting for power.

Rexzor
6 days ago#9
But if he was good he'd only be known as good Frieza.

Depending on how he's written, that would be grossly inaccurate. For example: heroic doesn't mean soft. He might be relying to underhanded methods to save the people who view him as a hero, from blackmail to cold-blooded murder or torture. He might be seeing that as a necessary evil, because the authorities are too incompetent. Something like an anti-hero.
(edited 6 days ago)

User Info: Emperorfrost

Emperorfrost
6 days ago#10
Frost GOAT
Welcome to the world of trickery, deception, and murder. This is my domain, and soon it will be adorned with your blood!
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. Rank the Universe 6 fighters from Least Favorite to Favorite

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.