This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Kefla's Final Weapon is the strongest attack used in the ToP

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. Kefla's Final Weapon is the strongest attack used in the ToP

User Info: Big_Papa596

Big_Papa596
1 month ago#31
Cosmic_Coyote posted...
Big_Papa596 posted...
bobbysjoby posted...
Big_Papa596 posted...
Let's just ignore Hakai, then.

Hakai in name only. It f***ed freeza up but obviously didn’t make him vanish like a true hakai is supposed to do

He said he wasnt trying to kill Frieza. It was basically the equivalent of the destruction energy that Sidra used on Frieza before the ToP started.

Even that energy was meant to ERASE anything that touched (even if he was alive it would erase his very being from existence without going to the afterlife), it was stated by Sydra himself

Aren´t you tired of being wrong?

You're saying that as if I've talked to you before, which I'm pretty sure I havent. You're getting Hakai and Hakai energy mixed up anyway. Hakai energy is just a portion of Hakai that can clearly be negated by a strong enough individual, and depending on the size or energy put into the Hakai energy, it can either Annahilate or completely destroy the user. It obviously isnt always going to having the same effect, seeing by how Frieza was effortlessly able to overcome Sidra's Hakai energy, yet got completely overwhelmed by Toppo's.

As for the Dog guy saying it was supposed to destroy Frieza, I'm pretty sure that was him just underestimating Frieza's power, seeing as how he even let his guard down talking to Frieza, and got Death beam'd through the chest.
Is zero positive or negative?

User Info: ScrappyDingo

ScrappyDingo
1 month ago#32
We've seen few portora fusions, and the few we saw were one dude who didn't fight (Kibitokai), freaking VEGITO, and Fusion Zamasu. Vegito never lost and Zamasu was split in half and his body destroyed. The potora were never even in target of that attack.
Cancer free 43 months and counting!
EAGLES ARE WORLD CHAMPIONS

User Info: Sloth9230

Sloth9230
1 month ago#33
Fusion Zamasu's sphere blowing up in his face totally would have blown the potara up as well
A Valiant Vain Villain

ScrappyDingo
1 month ago#34
Sloth9230 posted...
Fusion Zamasu's sphere blowing up in his face totally would have blown the potara up as well

Zamasu is a god, though. His fusion also worked differently since his and Black's souls fused so they couldn't actually split apart when the time limit was up or if they wanted to. So even with the loss of the potara he'd probably not actually defuse.

User Info: Sega9599

Sega9599
1 month ago#35
Elder Kais earrings were destroyed by Goku and Vegeta. Yet he didn't unfuse with the witch
Needed: New Pokemon Puzzle League, Shining Force and Left 4 Dead....

User Info: Scotty_Rogers

Scotty_Rogers
1 month ago#36
My waifu was indeed the sexiest!
Greatest debater on GameFAQs. My waifus Caulifla, Kale and Kefla from Dragon Ball Super and I drawn by da GOAT @MoistenedYouth: https://imgur.com/a/TYhlg

ScrappyDingo
1 month ago#37
Sega9599 posted...
Elder Kais earrings were destroyed by Goku and Vegeta. Yet he didn't unfuse with the witch

Again, he's a god. Gods apparently work different.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. Kefla's Final Weapon is the strongest attack used in the ToP

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived