This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Where are people getting this spiel about Jiren being suppressed

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. Where are people getting this spiel about Jiren being suppressed

User Info: Knighted Dragon

Knighted Dragon
3 months ago#1
I've just finished fully catching up to Super, so it's all completely fresh in my mind and I've been keeping an eye out for all these things people on this board keep talking about. A crap load of these things literally never happened.

Where is there a SINGLE line about Jiren being suppressed?? We've already seen Jiren fight seriously against UI Goku and he couldn't land a hit on him, and then had to spend half the tournament recovering from his fight.

You can see his shock just last episode when Vegeta speed blitzed through his attack, Jiren was clearly trying.

I'm sure Jiren has higher levels of power he will reach before we are done, but people on this board have been acting like Jiren is only playing at 10% of his strength with a limiter on all arc, which is made up as far as I can tell.

Honestly, it seems almost painfully obvious what is going to end up happening. Vegeta got his turn to job like usual, now Goku will fight Jiren for a bit and finally lose. Then Goku and Vegeta will fuse into Vegito and fight him, but likely end up losing like always, probably due to something Toppo does. Then Goku will have a final 1 vs 1 with Jiren and win through some random Goku butt pull. Either that, or Goku and Jiren will still be fighting when the tournament times out and it's a draw or Universe 7 wins with more people

That part is just speculation, but it seems pretty likely to happen since Dragonball is so predictable. It's been hinted too many times at people being close to becoming GoDs, so perhaps Jiren / Toppo and possibly Goku will "ascend" in this fight for more random nonsensical power ups
Proverbs 3:5 & Galatians 2:20 & John 14:6
http://i.imgur.com/heRqmfH.jpg

User Info: AdviceMan

AdviceMan
3 months ago#2
He literally has not been hurt.
"I'm not racist but, BLM sure did make me racist." -Skasa
I'm just here to offer you advice, take it or leave it.

User Info: Knighted Dragon

Knighted Dragon
3 months ago#3
AdviceMan posted...

https://i.imgur.com/xhJdKEL.jpg

Even if he's not been hurt *too badly* yet, he's taken blows and acted utterly shocked every time. He just got knocked down last episode. Every one he's fought has been dead dog tired too.

But random strawman aside, what does that have to do with him being suppressed?
Proverbs 3:5 & Galatians 2:20 & John 14:6
http://i.imgur.com/heRqmfH.jpg

User Info: meaty_catzz

meaty_catzz
3 months ago#4
Jiren showed no sign of struggling against UI Goku, and one shotted him in the end when he got serious( he had a red aura )

Against Vegeta, Jiren was holding back, Vegeta pointed it out and got his ass kicked afterwards. A fully charged Final Flash with pride boost didn't do s*** to Jiren who took it head-on.

User Info: Time_Hero

Time_Hero
3 months ago#5
Knighted Dragon posted...
AdviceMan posted...

https://i.imgur.com/xhJdKEL.jpg

Even if he's not been hurt *too badly* yet, he's taken blows and acted utterly shocked every time. He just got knocked down last episode. Every one he's fought has been dead dog tired too.

But random strawman aside, what does that have to do with him being suppressed?

Side note: That's a dope pic
Ben D Straw
6/29/08

User Info: Ghostrain23

Ghostrain23
3 months ago#6
Whis literally says it after jiren pushe the spirit bomb

User Info: CrimsonNocturna

CrimsonNocturna
3 months ago#7
Jiren hasn’t powered up or even look like he’s remotely trying. Everyone else are trying their ass off but he tanks everything. You can tell he’s trying when he has that red aura.
FC: 4528-2114-6475

User Info: WaterGod469

WaterGod469
3 months ago#8
Knighted Dragon posted...
Where is there a SINGLE line about Jiren being suppressed?? We've already seen Jiren fight seriously against UI Goku and he couldn't land a hit on him, and then had to spend half the tournament recovering from his fight.

https://i.imgur.com/3Y4Mzcu.jpg

Does that look like the face of someone who is fighting seriously?

User Info: Clone-Matsumoto

Clone-Matsumoto
3 months ago#9
Vegeta straight up said that Jiren don't fight with same capacity as with Goku before.

User Info: Sloth9230

Sloth9230
3 months ago#10
There's a difference between suppressed and not trying.

Final form Frieza is him no longer suppressing his power.
100% Frieza is him over exerting himself.

Even if he ain't always at 100% it doesn't mean he's suppressing his power.
A Valiant Vain Villain
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. Where are people getting this spiel about Jiren being suppressed

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived