This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. Dragonball Super episode 86 discussion *spoilers*

User Info: D_Winds

D_Winds
3 years ago#1
So the Lookout is also an Airship.
Look up at the Sky.....there must be a Fantasy.

User Info: kwonshin

kwonshin
3 years ago#2
Incoming rant.
I will tell you the truth, no matter how difficult it is to accept.

User Info: Piccolo1990

Piccolo1990
3 years ago#3
17 not Ssb level goku pretty much says I'll try not to kill you

User Info: Assertingfire3

Assertingfire3
3 years ago#4
Piccolo1990 posted...

Neither Goku or 17 were going fullpower during their spar. So it is still possible that 17 is SSJB level.

User Info: Mr_Jangle

Mr_Jangle
3 years ago#5
Assertingfire3 posted...
Piccolo1990 posted...

Neither Goku or 17 were going fullpower during their spar. So it is still possible that 17 is SSJB level.

this makes it sound like people want 17 to be ssb level
Buu Wank Topics - http://pastebin.com/1dLNZFKC (16 Topics) | Krillin/Tien Wank Topics - https://pastebin.com/FwxsGDRg (4 Topics)

User Info: Piccolo1990

Piccolo1990
3 years ago#6
Mr_Jangle posted...
Assertingfire3 posted...
Piccolo1990 posted...

this makes it sound like people want 17 to be ssb level

He's still weaker than goku and vegeta he's probably third strongest in universe 7

User Info: Stover46

Stover46
3 years ago#7
Assertingfire3 posted...
Piccolo1990 posted...

No it isn't. 17 admits he would have lost, and Goku gasses him up like he does everyone who isn't named Piccolo
3DS FC: 4141-6111-4038 PSN: OLKv2
http://i.imgur.com/KAy7cdo.gif - so hyped http://i.imgur.com/RETdTVM.jpg

User Info: Sloth9230

Sloth9230
3 years ago#8
Gassing people up in a tournament where there will be SSB level opponents makes little sense.
A Valiant Vain Villain

User Info: Prismsblade

Prismsblade
3 years ago#9
I wish the writers would realize that making goku use ssjb against everyone, and everything kinda kills its novelty , hell Im actually tired of it at this point, they could have just relied on his ssj2, and 3 states to test them.

Not helped the the power scaling is so bad at this point, its not eevn a feat anyone can hang with goku because his feats are near are ambiguous at best.
3DS FC:3368-5403-9633 Name: Kaizer
PSN: Blackkaizer

User Info: UNdeadgamEr290

UNdeadgamEr290
3 years ago#10
Power scaling has always been bad even in Z. Why is it hard for people to accept that characters get exponentially stronger after every arc? SSB was a power up from 3 arcs ago. It's not the first time that training/powerups in a later arc close the gap. It literally happens every arc.

Go rewatch DB and DBZ. Tell me how Yamcha trained with Kami for 1 year and surpassed Raditz. Gokuu trained with Kami for 2 years prior to his fight with Piccolo and only reached about 1/4th of Raditz's strength and he was far stronger than Yamcha prior to the training. He literally risked his life by drinking the holy water just to get a fraction of the powerup the Yamcha got.

And let's not forget about all those zenkai powerups during the Frieza saga. It was well established that later zenkai = more power growth. Doesn't matter if your character is weaker than farmer with shotgun, if the writers feel that he should be relevant, then his next powerup will close the gap with the rest of the cast.
CFN id: 13btwinturbo
Anything is possible with guts and hard work
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. Dragonball Super episode 86 discussion *spoilers*
  • Topic Archived