This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. Spoilers for RoF are in and *SPOILERS*

User Info: DrakeXiral

DrakeXiral
6 years ago#11
...... Are you f***ing serious...?
"Brendon,Brendon..Why pay the piper when there's free piping down the street?" Coach McGuirk

User Info: Then00bAvenger

Then00bAvenger
6 years ago#12
I don't know, I just read spoilers. They didn't clarify that.

Also apparently it has Freeza remarking that he could reach a power level of 1.3 million after 4 months of training.

...I don't know what that's all about. Seems like a randomly weird and low number.
A refusal of praise is a desire to be praised twice.

User Info: JamesOwnzMaz

JamesOwnzMaz
6 years ago#13
Then00bAvenger posted...

Also apparently it has Freeza remarking that he could reach a power level of 1.3 million after 4 months of training.

...I don't know what that's all about. Seems like a randomly weird and low number.

If that is true, I love it!

lol power levels.
I Am The Architect

User Info: Kaito-Wu

Kaito-Wu
6 years ago#14
Then00bAvenger posted...

.___________________________________.

Then00bAvenger
6 years ago#15
Asked about how Vegeta died.

Apparently whether it was the explosion or lack of air wasn't completely explained since they were more focusing on the disaster of the aftermath, but Bills comments about how Freeza can survive in space so the implication is that it was probably the lack of atmosphere I guess

User Info: alucard884

alucard884
6 years ago#16
how did vegeta get so strong?

Then00bAvenger
6 years ago#17
They're both Super Saiyan Gods.

The blue hair thing is apparently just an effect of "going Super Saiyan" when you have absorbed Super Saiyan God powers. In other words, it's not really a new form as it is a 'new look' for Super Saiyan for Super Saiyan Gods. Or something like that. I don't know, it's weird.

Both Vegeta and Goku do it and they have to use that form to fight against Golden Freeza.

User Info: Morrowindmodman

Morrowindmodman
6 years ago#18
So Whis is apparently the most overpowered thing that ever existed. He can just go back in time and fix any little problem. And it doesn't create an alternate timeline or reality like the Time Machine did. Perfect time travel.

Then00bAvenger
6 years ago#19
Also Piccolo and the red guy really do have a pretty even battle so the trailer wasn't just a fluke.

Gohan comes in, goes SSJ1, and then basically kills him in one hit.

So Piccolo is far weaker than a rusty SSJ1 Gohan now. Granted he was always weaker but I didn't really think it was to the point that he would struggle with someone that he could beat in one hit.

User Info: super_saiyanqas

super_saiyanqas
6 years ago#20
Then00bAvenger posted...
Asked about how Vegeta died.

Apparently whether it was the explosion or lack of air wasn't completely explained since they were more focusing on the disaster of the aftermath, but Bills comments about how Freeza can survive in space so the implication is that it was probably the lack of atmosphere I guess

This makes no sense though ? Has everyone forgotten about Goku fighting Bills in space ?!
Still think it would've been better to save both characters , whis saves goku and bills saves vegeta , would've been better imo
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. Spoilers for RoF are in and *SPOILERS*
  • Topic Archived