• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them

User Info: New Link

New Link
2 years ago#11
ew.

*flushes nasty fermented crap*
-SNES- Hasta Pasta!
Sieh nur wie ich laufen kann... Mich fangst du nicht, ich bin der Lebkuchenmann!

User Info: Eldin

Eldin
2 years ago#12
*It overflows*
get no sleep, meet the vampire

New Link
2 years ago#13
no no nO NOOOO
-SNES- Hasta Pasta!
Sieh nur wie ich laufen kann... Mich fangst du nicht, ich bin der Lebkuchenmann!

New Link
2 years ago#14
Fine. I'll get a mop.
-SNES- Hasta Pasta!

New Link
2 years ago#15
*dusts cobwebs off flag*
-SNES- Hasta Pasta!

New Link
2 years ago#16
never give up, never surrender
-SNES- Hasta Pasta!

New Link
2 years ago#17
I won't let you die.
-SNES- Hasta Pasta!

New Link
2 years ago#18
It's still mine.
-SNES- Hasta Pasta!

User Info: Gegend

Gegend
2 years ago#19
*yawnnnnns* Who disturbs my sleep?
fsociety

User Info: ZoqFotPik

ZoqFotPik
2 years ago#20
New Link posted...
TNG > ENT > VOY > TOS > Orville > DS9, we can skip Discovery.

What? What??

Why wouldn't you want to watch something called STD?! (And why does no one I know outside of IRL like DS9? It's because of the religious stuff isn't it?)

(Also, dunno why you shoved Orville in there, but since you did... now add in all the space sci-fi operas -- Babylon 5, Farscape, Firefly, the later Stargate SG1, Stargate Atlantis, Battlestar Galactica, the other Battlestar Galactica, Lost in Space, the other Lost in Space, Killjoys, Dark Matter, Futurama, Andromeda, Tripping the Rift, Martian Successor Nadesico, Starship Yamato...)

And this isn't getting into other sci-fi series like the Prey, Dr.Who, Earth: Final Conflict, Fringe, the X-Files, the Expanse, the Martian, Stargate Infinity, Person of Interest, Timeless, Gundam, Patlabor, Harlock, Knights of Sidonia, Thunderbirds, Thunderbirds 2086...
I am not the FOT!
~~the Zoq, the Fot & the Pik~~
(edited 2 years ago)
  • Post New Message