• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contributors - Reviews
  3. Anyone ever report reviews? Or wind up losing reviews via report?

User Info: sull56ivan2010

sull56ivan2010
3 days ago#1
It feels a little strange to do something like that. But there was a review for Bio-Hazard Battle on Genesis that was put up recently. Very low score. Most of the time opinions are subjective, but the time put into the review looked like a few minutes. This reviewer did not make any effort. It was an unreadable mess and there was nothing discussed other than the difficulty. It did not qualify as a review, so it was my first experience reporting a review.

I can also say I have not lost any yet via report, but I won't be surprised if it happens to me at any point. Anyone have those kind of stories?
30 reviews and up on 8 systems.

User Info: 16-BITTER

16-BITTER
3 days ago#2
I've found a few obviously joke reviews that got snuck in that I've reported and had removed. Also found one that was factually incorrect: the game was Jazz Jackrabbit but the review was clearly for Jazz Jackrabbit 2. I believe the admins simply moved it to the right game section.

Haven't reported one for low quality yet, the ones I have found like that were from like 99/00, before they raised the standards for submitting reviews, so I don't think it's fair to have them removed on that grounds.
The folks who know about frostiness stay frostiest the most.

User Info: CyanRouge

CyanRouge
3 days ago#3
How do you report reviews? I found a review that started with an inappropriate first sentence, then followed by covering a completely different game released almost twenty years later, without ever mentioning the actual game that's supposed to be reviewed even once.
"What is not good they (the foolish) call the worst, and what is not hateful, they call the best." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

User Info: 16-BITTER

16-BITTER
3 days ago#4
Under the Contribute section, there's a Problem tab that you can use to report all kinds of stuff
The folks who know about frostiness stay frostiest the most.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contributors - Reviews
  3. Anyone ever report reviews? Or wind up losing reviews via report?
  • Post New Message