• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: KholdStareMud

KholdStareMud
2 months ago#1
How do I do this? When I go to Contribute > HTML Guide, I only see two options, "Create a new HTML Guide" and "Convert a Markup-Based Guide".
Would you kill someone you love because of love?

User Info: ZeoKnight

ZeoKnight
2 months ago#2
I bet your HTML guide was submitted before July or August 2017. That's before the big, restructured HTML FAQ system was implemented. Since then every HTML FAQ is automatically stored and editable through the online editor. Between "Create a new HTML Guide" and "Convert a Markup-Based Guide" there is "Work on an Existing HTML Guide" section which contains all of your documents.

Try to ask Devin who perhaps can convert the live version of your HTML guide into an editable document.
First FOTM won 05/26/2017, FOTM wins/attempts: 4/5, first ROTM won 01/06/2018, ROTM wins/attempts: 1/5
First COTM won 08/10/2018, COTM wins: 3

User Info: KholdStareMud

KholdStareMud
1 month ago#3
Thanks for your reply. I do not see a "Work on an Existing HTML Guide" section anywhere even though my guide is still on gamefaqs. It is the Class/Companion Guide for Operencia (it's not in the convert list). Hopefully someone can help me retrieve that guide somehow.
Would you kill someone you love because of love?

User Info: Devin Morgan

Devin Morgan
1 month ago#4
Luckily your original session still existed on a backup DB, so I just moved it to the live site. You should now be able to access it.
  • Post New Message