• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contributors - FAQs and Guides
  3. Is there a way to see why my Contribution was rejected?

User Info: Turbo_TRex

Turbo_TRex
4 months ago#1
Sorry, not sure if this is the right place to ask this.
I recently submitted a bunch of maps for a game, but they all got rejected. If there's a problem with them I'd like to fix it, but after checking the status on all of them I can't seem to find a reason for the rejection anywhere.
Any advice would be appreciated.
To err is human. To blame your computer for your mistakes is even more human.
NNID: Turbo-TRex Switch FC: SW-8463-2836-8789

User Info: Devin Morgan

Devin Morgan
4 months ago#2
Doesn't include the game title. I would also suggest having a legend to indicate just what this map is meant to be showing.

Turbo_TRex
4 months ago#3
When I pressed the Submit button for all of them it asked me which game it was for, and the green check mark appeared when I put it in. Was I supposed to include the game title somewhere else as well?

Sorry, this is the first time I've uploaded any maps. I was trying to do it the same as the other maps that have been submitted for this game:
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/switch/261278-mary-skelter-2/faqs

Each floor map is listed separately here, so I'm not sure where or how I'm supposed to include a legend, since each of my maps are for individual floors as well.
Once you complete the main game (Mary Skelter 2) you unlock a remake of the original game (Mary Skelter Nightmares), which is what the maps I've submitted are for. I made mention of that in the file name for each image, but do I need to include something else besides that?

Devin Morgan
4 months ago#4
The game title should be in the image itself.

Turbo_TRex
4 months ago#5
Thank you, I'll try fixing them.
One more question. It asks for an image title when I first upload an image, then it asks for a title again when I press submit image (and the title isn't copied over). Do I need to add the game title in both of these image titles? Or just one of them?

Devin Morgan
4 months ago#6
Turbo_TRex posted...
Thank you, I'll try fixing them.
One more question. It asks for an image title when I first upload an image, then it asks for a title again when I press submit image (and the title isn't copied over). Do I need to add the game title in both of these image titles? Or just one of them?
That was likely not intentional, and should be fixed now. Whatever you name your map in the Title box above the map itself, is what should appear when you click Submit Image.

Turbo_TRex
4 months ago#7
I tried updating the image titles in a batch of my maps to include the game name, but they were once again rejected without any sort of reason given.
Looking at them, it appears as though the changes I made didn't stick for some reason. Is there a 50 character limit on these? It looks like the "Updated Title" message stopped appearing when the name got longer than that. If so, I'm not sure how I'm supposed to include bother the game title and what the map is. Other maps I was looking at had long titles, so I'm not sure if this is even the issue.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contributors - FAQs and Guides
  3. Is there a way to see why my Contribution was rejected?
  • Post New Message