• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: odino

odino
5 months ago#1
So the last couple of days I've been struggling to get one of my guides back up because it was marked as "wrong game". Obviously it's wrong and I posted proof but it made me think that I only saw this in-between all the other notifications and I wish, especially as a I long-term contributor, that there would be a better way to notify us for this because I think a guide removal is kinda a big thing and it's not like an incorrect game cover was removed or something less important.

Now why I wasn't given the benefit of the doubt and someone checked into the report properly rather than it just being removed is another matter :/ Communication!?

User Info: _0blivion_

_0blivion_
5 months ago#2
Bunch of my stuff was removed, I got alerts but no idea what was removed because they're no longer accessible after x days. Years ago, you never even got alerts for removed contributions! One of those things that has always been broken imo.
Contrary to popular belief, dying is NOT cool.

User Info: Definitelyhuman

Definitelyhuman
1 month ago#3
Anyone going to help @odino out or has the matter been solved? ._.
hippity hoppity your soul is my property

User Info: odino

odino
4 weeks ago#4
I resubmitted twice and it was finally accepted in good faith. One would think I know which game I'm submitting a guide for rather than some rando who reported it as wrong.
  • Post New Message