• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contributors - FAQs and Guides
  3. GFaqs HTML editor: putting text below tables?

User Info: Etner

Etner
4 months ago#1
Probably a barbaric question. I remember being able to do this with my previous guide where I created charts for steals on enemies for a game. Somehow. I can't remember how I did it. As far as I can tell, you basically need to do something like

[Some text here]

[Create table here]

[Some text here]

If you don't do that, then you can't line break out of the table to put some text below it. I think. I don't believe you need placeholder text above the table iirc to put text there, but meh. Anyways, I'm probably dumb and missing something obvious. Help?

User Info: ZeoKnight

ZeoKnight
4 months ago#2
I'm sorry I don't quite understand your question. If the table is at the bottom of the page, normally a space will be put automatically as you place the cursor at the very end so text can be written below the table. If you want to insert text between two tables, this may be a problem. Under current version Chrome can easily put space between tables by simply pressing the enter button, but on Firefox you need to cut the second table to the end of document (to replicate table at the bottom situation), put some text, then paste the rest after the text.
First FOTM won 05/26/2017, FOTM wins/attempts: 3/4, first ROTM won 01/06/2018, ROTM wins/attempts: 1/5
First COTM won 08/10/2018

User Info: Etner

Etner
4 months ago#3
Huh, weird. I tried to click below a table that I made at the beginning of a section. There was no text outside the table, so the table was alone in that section. I could write above it, but it wouldn't let me click below it to put any text there.

User Info: ZeoKnight

ZeoKnight
4 months ago#4
What browser do you use? On Firefox, after putting the cursor at the last table's content, I can press the Right button on they keyboard automatically move the cursor below the table. On Chrome I just need to press the extra Enter button afterwards in order to do that.
First FOTM won 05/26/2017, FOTM wins/attempts: 3/4, first ROTM won 01/06/2018, ROTM wins/attempts: 1/5
First COTM won 08/10/2018
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contributors - FAQs and Guides
  3. GFaqs HTML editor: putting text below tables?
  • Post New Message