• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contributors - FAQs and Guides
  3. Table of Contents not being displayed by default

User Info: Uta

Uta
4 months ago#1
https://i.imgtc.com/fxX116G.png

https://i.imgtc.com/Pr9LTyg.png

Just like the images show, it's a somewhat minor complaint but it negatively affects the QoL on the new header thing. The long and short of it, is that I now have to scroll down in order to see the button for the Table of Contents, when before it was just built into the old header. My proposed solutions are to make the new header appear by default, or reinstall the ToC button where it previously was in the first version. (Along with, probably the search function.)

I haven't tested it fully, but if the Search Bar doesn't prioritize headers I would probably suggest that as well.
You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.

User Info: Devin Morgan

Devin Morgan
4 months ago#2
That seems to have been an oversight. We readded the Table of Contents button to the page buttons at the top of the guide (the Previous/Next buttons, not in the header).

Uta
4 months ago#3
Excellent, thank you.
You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.

Uta
4 months ago#4
Would it be too much to ask for a "Confirm" Prompt before deleting images? It's my own fault in this case, but I'm using a lot of icons in my current FAQ, which means frequently using the image manager, which means lots of opportunities for me to accidentally delete an image and then spend the next 30 minutes deleting and the reuploading all images so that that the upload # is in the correct order and therefore doesn't break several hundred images.

Again, all my fault so I'm just being more careful, but it'd be nice to not have to worry so much.

Devin Morgan
4 months ago#5
A confirmation when deleting from the image manager? Yeah, I can set something like that up.

Devin Morgan
3 months ago#6
Devin Morgan posted...
A confirmation when deleting from the image manager? Yeah, I can set something like that up.

Added this today, btw.

Uta
3 months ago#7
Devin Morgan posted...
Devin Morgan posted...

Added this today, btw.

Thanks a ton, accidentally tested it out this morning.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contributors - FAQs and Guides
  3. Table of Contents not being displayed by default
  • Topic Archived