• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: threetimes

threetimes
2 months ago#431
The FAQS list still includes the anomly of *most recommended* (now in words) which does not also show the FAQ as a FOTM winner if that FAQ has both.
The bells haven't stopped ringing yet.

threetimes
2 months ago#432
FP: Still working on the amazing adventure puzzle game that I'd never heard of despite the fact it's been out for years. The game is called Ether One and I'm making a guide for it. There are quite a number of vidoe guides which are not helpful as they take random routes and it's tough to find a particular solution to a puzzle. I hate sitting through videos or trying to find the right part by guesswork.
GP: Ether One. Has anyone here played it? I was put off to start with as the story relates to dementia which sounded depressing and possibly disturbing since my mum had this disease. And it deals with industrial decline and a mining disaster. But somehow the game manages to be upliting. Much better than Kentucky Zero Route which has some similar themes.
LP: Playing games, staying safe.
(edited 2 months ago)

User Info: strawhatroger

strawhatroger
2 months ago#433
Please change the guide format back, the new one is way too bulky, simple, and ugly, the symbols next to the guide helped alot in choosing which one to use. There are a lot of people like me who hate using mobile devices for browsing and you shouldn't be catering to just the people that do, If it ain't broke don't fix it, At least give an option to switch between formats but I don't know why you would keep using something only a complete idiot would be be happy using.

User Info: BHodges080

BHodges080
2 months ago#434
FP: N/A
GP: Final Fantasy Advance V (GBA)
LP: Work :/

Happy 25th birthday to the Virtual Boy!

Brian

User Info: BHodges080

BHodges080
2 months ago#435
FP: Mario Clash (VBOY) I had an update to this FAQ sitting on my hard drive for almost 12 years :o It literally took about ten minutes to finish and upload.
GP: ^^, Mario's Tennis (VBOY) Sadly, both of my "working" Virtual Boys are experiencing display glitches :( My original that I bought back in '97 started acting up about five years ago so I bought a replacement off eBay. Ironically, the "new" one is now much worse. The original eventually sorted itself out enough that I was able to play a couple of rounds of Mario's Tennis but I'm afraid it'll only go downhill from here.
LP: Work :/

Brian

threetimes
1 month ago#436
FP: Ether One. Working on it every day. Taking a long time cos of various glitches and trying to see what workarounds there might be which work and those that don't. The game really needs a patch...
GP: Ether One.

threetimes
1 month ago#437
FP: Fractured Minds. A very short but excellent game about mental health made by a 17 year old girl. And Ether One was posted! A contender for the lowest number of hits FAQs in the future, but I really enjoyed playing the game and making the guide.
GP: Darkestville demo. Really fun point and click, similar in style to Day of the Tentacle, but the full game not yet released.
LP: Ordered a new computer. Top of the range macbook so I can partition and get windows and play steam games. New mac OS is not compatible with steam... typical lack of Apple interest in gaming.
(message deleted)

User Info: MissRPGirl

MissRPGirl
4 weeks ago#439
Just submitted my first FAQ guide. Let's see if it gets accepted. That was a very long and tedious process. And I'm not sure if I want to do this again. 🤣
I ain't gettin' any younger, so I might as well make myself useful. - Jecht
@MissRPGirl

threetimes
4 weeks ago#440
^ Congrats on your first guide being accepted. Join the club of people who are never sure about doing it again, especially for complicated RPGs. :)

FP: Darkestville Castle. Such fun game, but I'm not skilled at organising something with multiple dialogue options.
  • Post New Message