You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Palen92

Palen92
1 month ago#201
FP: Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3. Been having that one in mind for a while and now it's becoming a reality. The skeleton is already finished, next step is muscle tissue (insert mad scientist laugh here)

GP: Brawlhalla. Looks like I'm unlocking characters faster than we welcome newcomers, despite only earning gold from the daily bonuses, so in a couple decades I'll have the whole roster available xD

LP: I've been recommended to an e-book business via my "school", so I've spent the whole day attempting to record the sample I've been instructed to work on. If I get picked, because I'm not the only candidate, it won't be a full-time job yet, but it's the first progress on that field for me.

User Info: VinnyVideo

VinnyVideo
1 month ago#202
FP: Not much, but I have a small backlog of guide updates to make.

LP: Finally got a new laptop last week after my old laptop perished after five years of faithful service. The old hard drive went bad, but fortunately I was able to salvage the handful of files I hadn't backed up.
Course clear! You got a card.

User Info: StarFighters76

StarFighters76
1 month ago#203
FP: I am thinking my next project will be Lunar Legends for the GBA. Got a slow start on it because of home drama.

LP: Well, I broke down and bought a PS3 last night (I tend to be late to the party when it comes to anything). So aside from that, I was able to get a Xbox 360 and three PS2 up and running that my boyfriend gave me (having a property owner for a boyfriend has its many perks; free stuff ^_^). So that's gonna be fun to find new stuff to map.
1,000 maps goal achieved on 04/12/2010!
2,000 maps goal achieved on 04/15/2016!
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: Warhawk

Warhawk
1 month ago#204
FAQ Progress
Spyro Reignited Trilogy
Attempting to get back to writing more in it on the first game.

Game Progress
Spyro Reignited Trilogy
Beat all three games the weekend after Thanksgiving and having nearly everything done as I look at having things done by the time I get to them for the guide.

Heavy Rain (PS4)
Managed to get the remaining endings for the PS4 release of the game.

Detroit Become Human
Recently picked it up and got through the first couple of chapters of the game.

L.A. Noire (PS4)
Done some of the cases in the game while redoing a few to get them up to a 5-star rating.

Now Playing
For My Sake by Shinedown
FAQs: 40 - Reviews: 87
FOTM: 7, ROTM: 1 | http://facebook.com/WarhawkFAQs

User Info: Karpah

Karpah
1 month ago#205
FP: Someone emailed me about the link to download Transylvania was broken in my FAQ - so I updated it to a link at the Internet Archive, and rewrote it as a formatted FAQ in the editor for good measure. Man, that editor is janky.
Old loves, they die hard... Old lies, they die harder o.O Push button to turn on, play with button to drive wild....

User Info: RedIsPoetic

RedIsPoetic
1 month ago#206
FP: Pokedex all done for Pokemon LGPE. Master Trainers is the last big section, then just filling in the last few holes.

GP: Dota 2 (almost Ancient rank, woo!), Rimworld, Pokemon LGPE, Mario x Rabbids Kingdom Battle, MTG Arena.

LP: Not much. Partner is finishing off her semester, so kind of waiting on her so we can start doing more interesting stuff.

NP: Mugatu - Tom's Story

Warhawk
1 month ago#207
FAQ Progress
Spyro Reignited Trilogy
On the second to last world of the first game in the Trilogy. Hoping to get it all written up as it shouldn't take much to do so today if not no later than tomorrow. As long as life doesn't get in the way too much could be looking to have it done before Christmas.

Game Progress
Spyro Reignited Trilogy
Glad that there's more than one save slot to use for writing for it.

Now Playing
I Found by Amer Run

Warhawk
1 month ago#208
FAQ Progress
Spyro Reignited Trilogy
Have the first game written up as I managed to get some of Spyro 2 Ripto's Rage in so far at this point. Will have to see how far I get in that with Spyro 2 and with Spyro Year of the Dragon to get an idea when I can look at wrapping it up.

Game Progress
Spyro Reignited Trilogy
Playing and writing as much as I can which can be a bit tricky as I slowly got back to doing it since I got back to writing this year.

Now Playing
My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark by Fall Out Boy

User Info: dawnbomb

dawnbomb
1 month ago#209
FAQ Progress?
Spent today making a basic outline for a kingdom hearts 3 guide. gonna analyze trailers and ask people on the KH discord about what format people would like best.

Warhawk
1 month ago#210
FAQ Progress
Spyro Reignited Trilogy
Have Spyro the Dragon and Spyro 2 Ripto's Rage entered for the walkthrough. All that's left is Year of the Dragon as well as a couple of small areas.

Now Playing
Fast As You - Dwight Yoakam
FAQs: 40 | Reviews: 87
FOTM: 7 | ROTM: 1 | https://facebook.com/WarhawkFAQs