You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: BHodges080

BHodges080
4 weeks ago#191
FP: I'm off next week so hopefully I can find the motivation to get back into things
GP: Dark Souls Remastered (NS) Definitely not what I expected but after playing it a for a few days I can see the appeal.
LP: Two more days till Thanksgiving break!

Brian

User Info: Warhawk

Warhawk
4 weeks ago#192
FAQ Progress
Spyro Reignited Trilogy
Attempting to get a start after having a bit of a layout done prior to its release and have a couple of areas of the first world entered in so far.

Game Progress
Spryo Reignited Trilogy
Beat the first game last night as well as 100% and platinum. Still, have to get around to the other two games in it.

Now Playing
Looking for You by Daiki Kasho
FAQs: 40 - Reviews: 87
FOTM: 7, ROTM: 1 | http://facebook.com/WarhawkFAQs

User Info: RedIsPoetic

RedIsPoetic
4 weeks ago#193
FP: Back for another guide. This time it's Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee. Should be gooood. Completed up to the start of Cerulean City. At this rate I should hit prolific author in like, 4 more years. >_>

GP: Rimworld, Dota 2, Pokemon LGPE

LP: First semester of honours just finished today. Plan is to do most of the actual thesis over the upcoming summer holidays so that I won't need to do as much next semester.

NP: Parade of Punk Rock T-Shirts - Maritime

RedIsPoetic
4 weeks ago#194
Well no one else is posting, so I'll just spam. :P Makes me a bit sad how quiet it is though.

FP: Completed up to Celadon City Gym for Pokemon LGPE. Looks to be about halfway when taking into account that there's more late game content than the original games.

GP: Rimworld, MTG Arena, Pokemon LGPE

LP: Not much. FAQing is all consuming currently. O_O Umm... the F1 season is ending? Was the most exciting in a while, I have to say.

NP: Sleepy Tea - Chon

User Info: Palen92

Palen92
3 weeks ago#195
FP: Finally ditched Trackmania Turbo due to lack of motivation, so it now goes to the third spot on my list of upcoming projects. Hopefully I'll have a clearer mind by the time I can tackle it, or at least not be as stressed out as I am now.

On the second spot goes a guide I'll work on until next year or so. I plan on getting the full skeleton done, or at least sorted out, so then I only have to focus on the main thing when I decide to tackle it. It's not for a modern game, but still it could be incredibly big knowing what's ahead of me.

The first spot, of course, goes to Project Cars 2. I revised the skeleton, because it's been so long since I made it that it could get a few updates here and there lol. Waiting for the holidays to transfer the remaining videos to my PC so I can start writing it down for good.

GP: Project Cars 2. I'm clearing the last seasons to unlock all the Manufacturer Drives. If I manage to do that before getting my hands on a new game by early January, which I should, I'll have to decide whether I want to complete all the different seasons available or just unlock the secret cars of the Manufacturer Drives.

LP: My voice acting course is amidst a big turmoil. I wish the atmosphere was better, but nothing is perfect. Only three more classes before we're done, so I'll simply enjoy my remaining time there and use the holidays to think on what to do next.

Oh, and just received the tickets for the performance of Rammstein in my city next summer. I knew about it by accident, an advertisement was on the subway line that can get us there and I happened to see it by pure chance. 2019 is getting close, but it already looks incredibly promising.

User Info: Warhawk

Warhawk
3 weeks ago#196
FAQ Progress
Spyro Reignited
While I managed to get the Artisans section of the first game written up but with a few things that gone on since about late Friday until now been getting in the way a bit. Thankfully there'll be a stretch of trying to get more done in it.

Game Progress
Spyro Reignited
Started up on Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage and making good progress on that as I'm closing in on having half the game done if not already over halfway percentage wise.

Now Playing
For My Sake by Shinedown
FAQs: 40 - Reviews: 87
FOTM: 7, ROTM: 1 | http://facebook.com/WarhawkFAQs

User Info: Devin Morgan

Devin Morgan
3 weeks ago#197
RedIsPoetic posted...
FP: Completed up to Celadon City Gym for Pokemon LGPE. Looks to be about halfway when taking into account that there's more late game content than the original games.

I was skeptical about the gameplay resembling Pokemon Go at first, but it's actually really well done. Way easier to level up my entire party at once by capturing Pokemon, yet I don't feel like I'm overleveled during most trainer battles.

RedIsPoetic
3 weeks ago#198
Devin Morgan posted...
RedIsPoetic posted...

I was skeptical about the gameplay resembling Pokemon Go at first, but it's actually really well done. Way easier to level up my entire party at once by capturing Pokemon, yet I don't feel like I'm overleveled during most trainer battles.

Yea. Personally I wasn't a massive fan of wild Pokemon battles anyway, and this makes trainer battles more exciting and less of a chore, so good improvements all around. Personally, this is my favourite Pokemon game in a long while. Stripping some of the bloat away has felt nice, and ironically it's been the most challenging Pokemon game in a while, even though it's aimed at newcomers. Still wish there was difficulty options though, but what can you do.

User Info: BHodges080

BHodges080
3 weeks ago#199
FP: Rescue on Fractalus! (A800) Hoping that doing a quick throwaway FAQ will help get me motivated to resume work on larger projects.
GP: ^^, Dark Souls Remastered (NS) Making progress much more quickly now. It reminds me a lot of the original Resident Evil games where 95% of the challenge comes from getting used to the terrible controls.
LP: Happy Thanksgiving!

Brian

RedIsPoetic
2 weeks ago#200
FP: Up to Victory Road for Pokemon LGPE. Just need to tidy things up, do appendices, including a Pokedex considering it's feasible for once, then call it a day.

GP: Rimworld (almost finished a playthrough, finally), MGTA, Dota 2, Mario Rabbids Kingdom Battle, Pokemon LGPE

LP: Received the highest grades I've ever gotten for uni, which is a nice feeling!

NP: picnic-perfect - a picture of her