*** Ongoing FAQ Progress ***

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Shotgunnova

Shotgunnova
10 months ago#1
Welcome to the Ongoing FAQ Progress topic!

What do the abbreviations in the FAQ Progress topic mean?
FP = FAQ Progress
GP = Game Progress
LP = Life Progress (Yes, even if it's not 'progress')
MP = Music Progress (or Movie Progress)
BP = Book Progress
CP = Charity Project or Completion Project
NP = Now Playing (i.e. whatever you're listening to)

---

FP: Broken Sword 4
GP: Persona 5
LP: Nuthin'
NP: Faith No More - Stripsearch

Oh dear, the last one purged. 😒
Take me down from the ridge where the summer ends
And watch the city spread out just like a jet's flame

User Info: CyricZ

CyricZ
10 months ago#2
FP - Actually just finished my LEGO Marvel 2 guide. Big damn game, that.

*checks*

Wow, actually my biggest LEGO guide. And I glossed over stuff like the multiplayer.
CyricZ

User Info: Frankie_Spankie

Frankie_Spankie
10 months ago#3
FP - I've been writing a lot of questions down for Jeopardy Sports Edition [SNES] while listening to podcasts or having Raw or Smackdown on in the background. It's just been something I've been doing while I'm half watching something else or just listening to something. I would say I probably have about a third of the questions done so far. I haven't touched my Xardion [SNES] guide since I wrote the first level. I'll go back to it soon enough but haven't been in the mood to just focus on writing. Jeopardy is nice because I'm literally just typing what I read while I listen to something else.

GP - Metal Gear Solid 5, I don't know why I waited so long to play this, especially since I bought it in the first month of its release. I'm having an absolute blast. I'm on about mission 23 I think and did almost all the side ops so far. Absolutely loving it.

LP - The next few weeks are going to be rather stressful for me despite the fact that I'm on vacation next week. Year end inventory is coming up. There are other crazy times of year for us at work but I think I would take any of them over year end inventory. There's just so much mind numbing work to be done in such a small period of time.
Don't **** with Da Hui

User Info: StarFighters76

StarFighters76
10 months ago#4
Bump lol
1,000 maps goal achieved on 04/12/2010!
2,000 maps goal achieved on 04/15/2016!

User Info: Devin Morgan

Devin Morgan
10 months ago#5
GP: Xenoblade Chronicles 2 (NS) is consuming much of my free time. 80+ hours logged so far and probably barely halfway through the story. Awesome game though.
Devin Morgan | CRP #3579
NES FAQ Completion Project:
http://faqs.retronintendo.com

User Info: stahlbaum

stahlbaum
10 months ago#6
^^^

75 hours in and I just got to a new area that makes me think this will at least be 130 hour game.

User Info: Krystal109

Krystal109
10 months ago#7
stahlbaum posted...
^^^

75 hours in and I just got to a new area that makes me think this will at least be 130 hour game.

Xenoblade?

User Info: Frankie_Spankie

Frankie_Spankie
10 months ago#8
FP - Finished up Jeopardy Sports Edition [SNES], I was in the zone the past week writing it and just kept going without many breaks. I'll have to pick up Xardion [SNES] again. I still only finished the first left of that.

GP - More MGSV and started play OrbusVR, the first MMO in VR. It's actually really fun and everyone you run into is super nice in the game.

LP - Enjoying my vacation!
Don't **** with Da Hui

User Info: CyricZ

CyricZ
10 months ago#9
Y'know that feeling you get when your game has DLC and you're like "maybe it's out today" and BAM it's out today?

YEAH!

Guardians Vol. 2 level in LEGO Marvel 2, and it is SHORT AS f***. Boy am I glad it only cost three bucks. It's basically the opening scene from the movie in playable LEGO form where they fight the tentacle beast. Upside is you can control Baby Groot just dancing around. Downside is the thing is bugged out and the music didn't play. I just danced in awkward silence for a few minutes.
CyricZ

User Info: VinnyVideo

VinnyVideo
10 months ago#10
FP: It's about time I updated my Pokemon Go guide, now that they've released the third-gen Pokemon. I've definitely been procrastinating on this project!

GP: Still playing FE Heroes some - it's held my attention far longer than I thought it would. I should stop neglecting the Final Fantasy VII that a friend got me on Steam last year - I've only started Disc Two.

LP: Now that I've finished grad school, I'm looking for a full-time gig. I've had a part-time job to tide me over, but it doesn't exactly pay a lot of money. It's been difficult to wriggle out of the "can't get a job without experience and can't get experience without a job" conundrum, but I think I finally have a cool opportunity lined up.

Also, going through lots of old books and stuff.
Course clear! You got a card.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.