You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contributors - FAQs and Guides
  3. NES FAQ Completion Project: Part 16

User Info: StarFighters76

StarFighters76
2 years ago#1
Welcome to the 16th installment of the NES FAQ Completion Project!

This project was started by Andrew Schultz in 2004 with the goal of having a complete FAQ for every NES/Famicom game. For more information regarding the project, you can visit the project website here:

http://faqs.retronintendo.com

Most of the games left for the NES/Famicom are in Japanese; however, there is a lot of information that can be found on the internet that provides some data on these games that are left. The previous NES FAQ Completion Project topics may have some info on these games as well, which is archived on the project website.

Some of these games may look intimidating, but they may actually require little Japanese knowledge to actually understand it. Some people on the boards may be able to help out as well, so don't be afraid to ask for help if you have problems with a game.

The Famicom Disk System (FDS) was getting some attention in the last topic. There seems to be a few games on it that requires little to no Japanese knowledge, which may be a good place for people looking to write a FAQ for something.

Good luck and have fun writing FAQs everyone!

Okay so that was copied from the last topic, because I never done this before lol. But I would also like to add to that, that not only should we try to get a written FAQ for every NES game out there, we should also try to get every NES game mapped out as well (if it can be done). Written FAQs aren't the only thing that people look for when needing help with a game, so it needs to be our job to get as much extended coverage for not only NES games, but all games as possible, whether written or maps. And who better to do all that than us, so let's get to it!

So whether you're a writer or mapper, let's keep that ball rolling! :)
"How much is a large water? - 50 cents" "How much is a free water? - O_o"
1,000 maps goal achieved on 04/12/2010!

User Info: KeyBlade999

KeyBlade999
2 years ago#2
I assign you your first project, StarFighters -- Momotarou Densetsu: The Legend of Peach Boy!

Get to it! *salutes*
"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo

User Info: StarFighters76

StarFighters76
2 years ago#3
KeyBlade999 posted...
I assign you your first project, StarFighters -- Momotarou Densetsu: The Legend of Peach Boy!

Get to it! *salutes*

Been there did that, like months ago :P
"How much is a large water? - 50 cents" "How much is a free water? - O_o"
1,000 maps goal achieved on 04/12/2010!

User Info: KeyBlade999

KeyBlade999
2 years ago#4
*checks*

... Oh. Must've missed that. XD

... Uh, crap, I can't think of one to give you at the moment. I think between you and me we've covered all the RPGs I've written for. XD
"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo

User Info: ReyVGM

ReyVGM
2 years ago#5
"Isn't this where...."

"....we came in?"
VGMuseum.com is getting sexy updates again!

User Info: odino

odino
2 years ago#6
*assigns Battle Fleet to LBK*

I climbed up all the way to the top of Himeji castle only to find the final boss has been replaced with a... shinto shrine... tsk, why did I bother carrying a katana then.

*goes back to battling the Alien queen*

Pro Yakyuu?! could use some maps. It has RPG elements and the towns are confusing. I regret not provided maps as I often have to explain where to go step by step.

User Info: Devin Morgan

Devin Morgan
2 years ago#7
Just to get it in there early on, this topic starts with just 46 Famicom games remaining!
Devin Morgan | CRP #3579
NES FAQ Completion Project:
http://faqs.retronintendo.com

User Info: LastBossKiller

LastBossKiller
2 years ago#8
I know how to play Battle Fleet, but the computer owns me. Gotta figure out the winning strategy.

User Info: LastBossKiller

LastBossKiller
2 years ago#9
I submitted a Falsion FAQ.

User Info: odino

odino
2 years ago#10
LastBossKiller posted...
I know how to play Battle Fleet, but the computer owns me. Gotta figure out the winning strategy.

Oh, Racer Mini Yonku?

I played some Kurogane Hiroshi no Yosou Daisuki today, or more like "try what these hundreds of menu options do..." :/ Betting only in this game?
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contributors - FAQs and Guides
  3. NES FAQ Completion Project: Part 16