• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: SubSane

SubSane
2 years ago#51
Great work! Sorry for totally bailing on this when I resurrected it. Life etc. etc.

User Info: Kushinadahime

Kushinadahime
2 years ago#52
Good job.
(message deleted)
I just saw there's no guide for Game De Check! Koutsuu Anzen all of a sudden. Not sure if the game got added recently to the database or if the guide that was there was pulled. Looks like a Japanese Edutainment game, no idea if anyone can write a guide without knowing Japanese.
Don't **** with Da Hui

User Info: ironyisntdead

ironyisntdead
1 year ago#55
Frankie_Spankie posted...
I just saw there's no guide for Game De Check! Koutsuu Anzen all of a sudden. Not sure if the game got added recently to the database or if the guide that was there was pulled. Looks like a Japanese Edutainment game, no idea if anyone can write a guide without knowing Japanese.

https://segaretro.org/Game_De_Check!_Koutsuu_Anzen

Game De Check! Koutsuu Anzen (ゲームでチェック!交通安全) is a Sega Master System cartridge released in Japan to teach children about road safety. It is one of the rarest Master System cartridges in existence, being distributed in 1988 but not being sold commercially to normal consumers.
You havent set a signature for the message boards yet
(edited 1 year ago)
  • Post New Message