• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contributors - FAQs and Guides
  3. GB FAQ Completion Project: Part 2

User Info: KeyBlade999

KeyBlade999
3 years ago#491
Peetan is a GB puzzle game without an FAQ for it.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/gameboy/569699-peetan

Not sure if it's new to the database or had its guide removed though.
''I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.'' - Mewtwo

KeyBlade999
3 years ago#492
Also, Pingu got renamed to Pingu: Sekai de Ichiban Genki na Penguin.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/gameboy/569822-pingu-sekai-de-ichiban-genki-na-penguin
''I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.'' - Mewtwo

User Info: odino

odino
3 years ago#493
I can do Pingu. Shouldn't take long.

User Info: BHodges080

BHodges080
3 years ago#494
Hopefully in January I'll have time to resume work on Chalvo 55. Maybe at some point I'll also get around to finishing Q Billion :p

Brian

KeyBlade999
3 years ago#495
KeyBlade999 posted...
Claiming Snoopy no Hajimete no Otsukai.

Completed.

KeyBlade999
3 years ago#496
Minor thing: Musashi Road is still in the list. I covered this already though it was called Karakuri Kengouden Musashi Lord.

Also, completed Peetan.

KeyBlade999
3 years ago#497
Completed a FAQ for Rock'n! Monster!!

Also, as it so happens, Pitan in the CP list is just Peetan: it must've gotten renamed.

KeyBlade999
3 years ago#498
Completed FAQs for Double Yakuman, Double Yakuman II, and Double Yakuman Jr.

User Info: BHodges080

BHodges080
3 years ago#499
Key, do you want to do the honors and create Part 3?

Brian

KeyBlade999
3 years ago#500
BHodges080 posted...
Key, do you want to do the honors and create Part 3?

Brian

Sure, why not.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contributors - FAQs and Guides
  3. GB FAQ Completion Project: Part 2
  • Topic Archived