• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. PADM: Send me your scores ASAP

User Info: HeyDude

HeyDude
1 month ago#1
Hey guys, private message me your scores! Or if you don't know your scores, just send me a list of days with 1's and 0's... a 1 if you posted on the day, a 0 if you didn't.

I can score this if I have to but it's sooooo much easier to crowdsource. Doing it alone it takes me like 3 hours.

User Info: Jacehan

Jacehan
1 month ago#2
How do you actually go about counting it?
"To truly live, one must first be born." ~ Evan [aX]
Paper Mario Social:
The Safe Haven of GameFAQs. (Board 2000083)

HeyDude
1 month ago#3
I open every topic that was posted in May on one screen, open an excel spreadsheet on another screen, and tally each person who commented on each day.

If you're asking how to count it yourself, you can go to "My Posts" and it'll show you all the topics you've posted in. Then you can go there and see which days you did.

User Info: Kylo Force

Kylo Force
1 month ago#4
The only thing you'd need to fill in if you do it that way is checking topics you posted in manually if there was a topic you posted in multiple times across more than one day, where that topic was the only one you posted in on those day.
"Sa taong walang takot, walang mataas na bakod."
"To those without fear, there is no such thing as a tall fence." - Filipino Proverb

HeyDude
1 month ago#5
Actually you can go to https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/community/HeyDude (replace my user name with your user name) and that will show you all messages whether they're in the same topic or not.

User Info: Kylo Force

Kylo Force
1 month ago#6
^ This has made this a lot easier!
"Sa taong walang takot, walang mataas na bakod."
"To those without fear, there is no such thing as a tall fence." - Filipino Proverb

User Info: LinkPrime1

LinkPrime1
1 month ago#7
Oh. I should do this when I'm done with work.
Well, there is a new accent of n00b language. It's called: Vet LUEser goes Foreign!-MegaSpy22
Those must be the pants of the gods!-Digitalpython

User Info: LinkPrime1

LinkPrime1
1 month ago#8
I did it after I was done with work
Well, there is a new accent of n00b language. It's called: Vet LUEser goes Foreign!-MegaSpy22
Those must be the pants of the gods!-Digitalpython

Jacehan
1 month ago#9
Oh nice, you don't even have to click through to the posts from that page, you can just hover over the "3 weeks ago" and it shows the date.
Paper Mario Social:

Jacehan
1 month ago#10
Wow, I missed only one day, but it was the mathematically worst day to miss.
Paper Mario Social:
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. PADM: Send me your scores ASAP
  • Post New Message