• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. May is almost over

User Info: HeyDude

HeyDude
1 month ago#1
As always, I'm really enjoying PADM.

May has been a rough month. Seems like there's more and more bad news in the media. It's nice to have PMS.

User Info: Kodiologist

Kodiologist
1 month ago#2
Is it too late for https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzZaJDg6E0A ?

User Info: willis5225

willis5225
1 month ago#3
Alas it's not really appropriate this year :-(
Willis, it seems like every other time you post, I need to look up a word that's in the OED or Urban Dictionary but not both.
-Mimir

HeyDude
1 month ago#4
As long as it's in groups of no more than 10 people, it's fine in Michigan.

User Info: Jacehan

Jacehan
1 month ago#5
And outdoor activities are safer than indoor ones, right?
"To truly live, one must first be born." ~ Evan [aX]
Paper Mario Social:
The Safe Haven of GameFAQs. (Board 2000083)

willis5225
1 month ago#6
I wonder if I'll get modded for the first time in at least a decade for linking to this potential NSFW video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVxSUz-Fk24
Willis, it seems like every other time you post, I need to look up a word that's in the OED or Urban Dictionary but not both.
-Mimir

willis5225
1 month ago#7
Fun fact: you can't edit a post to include two additional characters, because gamefaqs parses that as a post of fewer than three characters.
-Mimir

HeyDude
1 month ago#8
Those giant prophylactics really gross me out for some reason.

User Info: Kylo Force

Kylo Force
1 month ago#9
It's been really weird for me this year in May, because late April through May is usually my busiest time at work (to the point that I can expect to work every Saturday for some number of hours for the second half of April and definitely through all of May, and some Sundays also.) But because of the shut down, none of that has happened. And yet, it doesn't feel less stressful (in some ways.) It's a very strange thing indeed.
"Sa taong walang takot, walang mataas na bakod."
"To those without fear, there is no such thing as a tall fence." - Filipino Proverb

User Info: ShadowSpy

ShadowSpy
1 month ago#10
It's just so nice to hop on this board and see new activity.
"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific."
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. May is almost over
  • Post New Message