• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. Does anyone have a long weekend coming up and plans for the long weekend?

User Info: freepizza

freepizza
1 week ago#11
No plans as of yet. Besides homework and maybe some golf.
"...you should try reading my posts being getting all emo." --FoxMetal

User Info: willis5225

willis5225
1 week ago#12
Oh What The Golf came out on Switch and looks super fun (Katie has been hogging it but also showing me the more whimsical courses)
Willis, it seems like every other time you post, I need to look up a word that's in the OED or Urban Dictionary but not both.
-Mimir

User Info: Kodiologist

Kodiologist
1 week ago#13
DuckTales is one of the best things on TV.

User Info: Jacehan

Jacehan
1 week ago#14
What the Golf is very fun. Just when you think the gimmick will run out, they turn it into something new again.
"To truly live, one must first be born." ~ Evan [aX]
Paper Mario Social:
The Safe Haven of GameFAQs. (Board 2000083)

User Info: freepizza

freepizza
1 week ago#15
I haven't heard of that. I will give it a look up.

"...you should try reading my posts being getting all emo." --FoxMetal

User Info: LinkPrime1

LinkPrime1
1 week ago#16
Still 2 more days. Yaaay.
Well, there is a new accent of n00b language. It's called: Vet LUEser goes Foreign!-MegaSpy22
Those must be the pants of the gods!-Digitalpython

User Info: Kylo Force

Kylo Force
1 week ago#17
Yesterday I drove to the small town my sister went to college in / where many friends of mine now went to college at to go to a drive up burger and milkshake place. It was nice to go on a long drive and take in the sights of a drive I used to make at least once a month, so many years ago.

I met my friend and his girlfriend there (they had just gone hiking and the town is on the way back home from that hike) (from a responsible distance away), we got food, parked our cars two spots away from each other in a large, otherwise empty parking lot across the street, pulled out folding chairs, and ate food while having regular conversations.

It felt like a good use of the day.
"Sa taong walang takot, walang mataas na bakod."
"To those without fear, there is no such thing as a tall fence." - Filipino Proverb

User Info: willis5225

willis5225
6 days ago#18
Today is going to be the day I slip up because it's #LeaveTheHouseDay so I'm posting now and will post content when I return unless I'm real tuckered
Willis, it seems like every other time you post, I need to look up a word that's in the OED or Urban Dictionary but not both.
-Mimir

User Info: DontInterruptMe

DontInterruptMe
6 days ago#19
TBH I feel like I kinda let the weekend go by because I just spent it doing chores and playing Magic and doing fancy Sudokus, but they were damned good Sudokus so I don't feel *that* bad.

Plus this evening my girlfriend and I are hosting a virtual Memorial Day BBQ where we're trying to host a slightly larger party by having several distinct video chat rooms going on in parallel. We've never tried a virtual party like that before so it's kind of an experiment. Should be fun.

User Info: Jacehan

Jacehan
5 days ago#20
Will people be able to just wander from chat to chat? I feel like that's the key to a party that was missing the last few virtual parties I've attended. (That and the food, of course)
"To truly live, one must first be born." ~ Evan [aX]
Paper Mario Social:
The Safe Haven of GameFAQs. (Board 2000083)
(edited 5 days ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. Does anyone have a long weekend coming up and plans for the long weekend?
  • Post New Message