• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. Does anyone have a long weekend coming up and plans for the long weekend?
I'm not sure at all what I'm going to do with all my time Memorial Day weekend. The new DuckTales season started coming out, so maybe I'll catch up on some waterfowl adventures? *Shrug*

User Info: willis5225

willis5225
1 week ago#2
I have Friday off because my boss misspoke in a staff meeting and was too scared to walk it back, and we might try to rent a car and drive to a place where we can walk in the woods for a little bit. All of the public transit accessible spots are closed to the public (for obvious reasons) but also it feels... weird to do that for some reason.
Willis, it seems like every other time you post, I need to look up a word that's in the OED or Urban Dictionary but not both.
-Mimir

User Info: Kylo Force

Kylo Force
1 week ago#3
I'm probably going to dig into Kentucky Route Zero more, but also going to try to go on a bit of a drive also to try to do a park walk. It's going to be ultra crowded so I'll probably try going very, very early in the morning on Saturday or Sunday.
"Sa taong walang takot, walang mataas na bakod."
"To those without fear, there is no such thing as a tall fence." - Filipino Proverb

User Info: Jacehan

Jacehan
1 week ago#4
I've thought about doing what Will is doing but I don't think I can convince Dung to do it.
"To truly live, one must first be born." ~ Evan [aX]
Paper Mario Social:
The Safe Haven of GameFAQs. (Board 2000083)

User Info: LinkPrime1

LinkPrime1
1 week ago#5
My company closed tomorrow as well.

I'm gonna do the same thing I've been doing, just without work getting in the way
Well, there is a new accent of n00b language. It's called: Vet LUEser goes Foreign!-MegaSpy22
Those must be the pants of the gods!-Digitalpython

User Info: HeyDude

HeyDude
1 week ago#6
I'm going to Cleveland to visit a close friend :)

User Info: willis5225

willis5225
1 week ago#7
We have booked the rental car and located a green space that is open but not especially crowded!
Willis, it seems like every other time you post, I need to look up a word that's in the OED or Urban Dictionary but not both.
-Mimir

User Info: LinkPrime1

LinkPrime1
1 week ago#8
I just woke up
Well, there is a new accent of n00b language. It's called: Vet LUEser goes Foreign!-MegaSpy22
Those must be the pants of the gods!-Digitalpython

User Info: ShadowSpy

ShadowSpy
1 week ago#9
Have a relaxing weekend y'all
"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific."

User Info: Kylo Force

Kylo Force
1 week ago#10
I have designated groceries to be picked up tomorrow morning, I have completed my required weekly work summary and am just waiting for a one more thing to happen and submit before I turn it in, and then I am going to figure out what I want to do for the next three and a half days.

I actually probably should write this letter of recommendation I've been sitting on for awhile though
"Sa taong walang takot, walang mataas na bakod."
"To those without fear, there is no such thing as a tall fence." - Filipino Proverb
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. Does anyone have a long weekend coming up and plans for the long weekend?
  • Post New Message