• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. So look, does this website have image support or not?

User Info: willis5225

willis5225
1 week ago#1
Why does this attached image sometimes tell me that it causes the post's character limit to be too high and sometimes I can share a delightful meme
https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/7/1/7/AAAYT2AAAect.jpg
Willis, it seems like every other time you post, I need to look up a word that's in the OED or Urban Dictionary but not both.
-Mimir

User Info: HeyDude

HeyDude
1 week ago#2
That's a nice meme for the time of COVID

User Info: freepizza

freepizza
1 week ago#3
Because sometimes a picture is worth a thousand words.

"...you should try reading my posts being getting all emo." --FoxMetal

willis5225
1 week ago#4
That was just the image that I had on my desktop! Apparently it can handle attachments but not links or pasting from the clip board.
Willis, it seems like every other time you post, I need to look up a word that's in the OED or Urban Dictionary but not both.
-Mimir

HeyDude
1 week ago#5
GameFAQs really is weird. I saw it post your image with like some long meta-text-looking stuff around it the other day. I assume that's what brought this on.

willis5225
1 week ago#6
I invite you to click on the link in that post. It goes to an image that I believe you will enjoy.
-Mimir

HeyDude
1 week ago#7
I did enjoy!
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. So look, does this website have image support or not?
  • Post New Message