• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. Ye Olde Item Shoppe

User Info: Kodiologist

Kodiologist
2 weeks ago#1
- POW! Block - 1 coin
- Celery - 2 coins
- Trackball - 2 coins
- RuneScape gf - 3 coins
- Sword-chucks - 3 coins
- Peanut-butter crackers - 3 coins
- Ultra Shroom - 5 coins
- Glass of milt - 5 coins
- Shampoo with extra mystery ingredient - 5 coins
- "King of PMS for a Day" deluxe package - 10 coins
- Paper Mario 3 - 12 coins
- Being Internet friends with the same bunch of weirdos for nearly 20 years - Priceless

User Info: ShadowSpy

ShadowSpy
2 weeks ago#2
Could I sell my weird Internet friends to solve all of the global issues I'm aware of?

Also big lol at "Shampoo with extra mystery ingredient". It might be a bit overpriced imo.
"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific."

User Info: HeyDude

HeyDude
2 weeks ago#3
At the end of the day, guaranteed defenestration.

User Info: willis5225

willis5225
2 weeks ago#4
But do you have any hand sanitizer?
Willis, it seems like every other time you post, I need to look up a word that's in the OED or Urban Dictionary but not both.
-Mimir

Kodiologist
2 weeks ago#5
No, but Kent C. Koopa is scalping some out of the back of his van if you're interested.

User Info: BUM

BUM
1 week ago#6
At first I thought, it is missing "toaster" but I realize this is because toasters are gifts not to be purchased, and I am edified.

And anyway, bravo: on the cusp of 20 years!
SIGNATURE
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Jacehan

Jacehan
1 week ago#7
Well, presumably the person who gifts the toaster needs to buy it somewhere. Unless they are making it themselves?
"To truly live, one must first be born." ~ Evan [aX]
Paper Mario Social:
The Safe Haven of GameFAQs. (Board 2000083)
There is a toaster tree in the back yard. It whispers to me in the night to spread its fruit. Can you not hear its call?

Anyway, I like celery! It's a fundamental aromatic, but it's also good sautéed on its own!

Kodiologist
1 week ago#9
Why do chefs think that vegetables with no detectable scent at all, like carrots and celery, are "aromatic"? Are their noses screwed on wrong?

User Info: Kylo Force

Kylo Force
1 week ago#10
I think it's supposed to be a categorical designation (aromatics) vs like, something actually intrinsic to them.
"Sa taong walang takot, walang mataas na bakod."
"To those without fear, there is no such thing as a tall fence." - Filipino Proverb
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. Ye Olde Item Shoppe
  • Post New Message