• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. I just cracked an egg into an open flame.

User Info: Jacehan

Jacehan
2 weeks ago#1
I was going a little fast and already had 2 eggs in the pan and wanted to get the third egg in quick, so I cracked it and it flew into the fire beneath the pan. Luckily nothing bad happened beyond that - I'm just waiting for it to cool so I can clean it up.
"To truly live, one must first be born." ~ Evan [aX]
Paper Mario Social:
The Safe Haven of GameFAQs. (Board 2000083)

User Info: HeyDude

HeyDude
2 weeks ago#2
Haha you have to do that to make an omelette

User Info: willis5225

willis5225
2 weeks ago#3
I started pouring coffee into the water reservoir of my moka pot this morning. Perhaps the madness is claiming us all at last.
Willis, it seems like every other time you post, I need to look up a word that's in the OED or Urban Dictionary but not both.
-Mimir

Jacehan
2 weeks ago#4
I think it actually would have been easier to clean up had I left the flame on longer. The yolk was in a soft-cooked state and so spread quite a bit when I tried to get it out.
Paper Mario Social:

User Info: PaperSpock

PaperSpock
2 weeks ago#5
I need to up my egg-cracking game, I keep getting bits of shell in the bowl that I need to fish out, or a bit of egg that runs down the edge of the bowl that I used to crack the egg. Thankfully haven't cracked an egg into an open flame though.
Fame is but a slow decay.
-Theodore Tilton
(edited 2 weeks ago)

Jacehan
2 weeks ago#6
You shouldn't crack them on the edge of the bowl - you should crack them on a flat surface.
Paper Mario Social:

User Info: ShadowSpy

ShadowSpy
2 weeks ago#7
To truly live, one must first crack an egg into an open flame

and then slurp it up with the heat still on.
"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific."

User Info: freepizza

freepizza
2 weeks ago#8
How did it taste?

"...you should try reading my posts being getting all emo." --FoxMetal

User Info: PaperSpock

PaperSpock
2 weeks ago#9
Tried the "crack on a flat surface" method. No shell in the bowl, no egg running down the edges. Thank you!
Fame is but a slow decay.
-Theodore Tilton
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. I just cracked an egg into an open flame.
  • Post New Message