• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. okay add me on Magic Arena if you play it

User Info: HeyDude

HeyDude
2 weeks ago#1
Alex#92440

User Info: willis5225

willis5225
2 weeks ago#2
I will do it but the message thing just fails randomly and I'm not sure if that's on my end of my boy Nick's end. So if I don't answer it's because the message thing is failing randomly and you should get at me in some other manner.
Willis, it seems like every other time you post, I need to look up a word that's in the OED or Urban Dictionary but not both.
-Mimir

HeyDude
2 weeks ago#3
kk

User Info: DontInterruptMe

DontInterruptMe
2 weeks ago#4
I only ever play Limited but I'll add you anyway. I'm RenegadePlaid#24976.
(edited 2 weeks ago)

User Info: Kodiologist

Kodiologist
2 weeks ago#5
If "k" is an abbreviation for "okay", then is "kk" an abbreviation for "okays", like how "pp" stands for "pages"?

willis5225
2 weeks ago#6
I kind of want to play limited but I'm not sure how the payment structure works and I haven't been motivated enough to learn. But maybe now's the time.
Willis, it seems like every other time you post, I need to look up a word that's in the OED or Urban Dictionary but not both.
-Mimir

User Info: DontInterruptMe

DontInterruptMe
2 weeks ago#7
willis5225 posted...
I kind of want to play limited but I'm not sure how the payment structure works and I haven't been motivated enough to learn. But maybe now's the time.
I'm not actually sure how pricy it is to start nowadays because I've been winning just enough that my winnings in gems plus the coins I get from daily quests keep me just barely fake currency positive.

It's very fun, though! Drafting is usually more interesting than constructed to me because the randomness of cards that are opened makes for a wider variety of scenarios that come up.

HeyDude
2 weeks ago#8
You pay 5000 coins or 750 gems to do a draft. You win coins and gems by playing, either constructed or limited.

willis5225
2 weeks ago#9
Buddy shared this on FB and I have a hard time arguing against it (and in fact I'd argue for the same point from a slightly different premise!):
https://www.mtggoldfish.com/articles/is-companion-the-worst-mechanic-in-the-history-of-magic
-Mimir

HeyDude
2 weeks ago#10
Companion is overpowered. It's the Black Lotus of modern times.
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. okay add me on Magic Arena if you play it
  • Post New Message