• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. What shows have you been watching lately?

User Info: GMTELigence

GMTELigence
2 weeks ago#11
I've been re-watching the last season of Mr. Robot along with The Last Dance (90s Chicago Bulls documentary) and Dark Side of the Ring (doc series on some of the worst behind the scenes tales in pro wrestling history.
Let NOTHING stand in your way.

User Info: willis5225

willis5225
2 weeks ago#12
I was going to post "Oooh gotta check out Dark Side" and then saw that the non paywalled ep is 90 minutes about Chris Benoit and clearly "oooh" is the wrong reaction :-(
Willis, it seems like every other time you post, I need to look up a word that's in the OED or Urban Dictionary but not both.
-Mimir
Caitlyn and I have been watching Community, and Happy!, and a whole lot of cooking shows (which we were already into). In particular, this week we've been watching the one where Nadiya from GBBO shows you how to make very quick and easy meals for the busy parent lifestyle and tells you it's okay to use garlic powder sometimes instead of fresh garlic.

User Info: Kylo Force

Kylo Force
2 weeks ago#14
I also started watching the Nadiya show (I think it's called Nadiya's Time to Eat?) and I think the best part is when she goes to check out whatever part of the UK and see how different foods are farmed or manufactured. She has such easy chemistry with all of the people (and these places all probably have their best, TV ready people to hang out with her). It's nice to see how her easygoing yet very confident personality translate from GBBO several years ago into a TV correspondent / interviewer / presenter role.
"Sa taong walang takot, walang mataas na bakod."
"To those without fear, there is no such thing as a tall fence." - Filipino Proverb

User Info: Kylo Force

Kylo Force
2 weeks ago#15
Avatar: The Last Airbender just got re-added to Netflix so I'll probably be going through that again
"Sa taong walang takot, walang mataas na bakod."
"To those without fear, there is no such thing as a tall fence." - Filipino Proverb

User Info: HeyDude

HeyDude
2 weeks ago#16
Jon, that Nadiya thing sounds nice. I might get into that.

User Info: Jacehan

Jacehan
2 weeks ago#17
Well, season 5 of She-Ra is out now, so that's what I'm on.
"To truly live, one must first be born." ~ Evan [aX]
Paper Mario Social:
The Safe Haven of GameFAQs. (Board 2000083)

User Info: GMTELigence

GMTELigence
2 weeks ago#18
willis5225 posted...
I was going to post "Oooh gotta check out Dark Side" and then saw that the non paywalled ep is 90 minutes about Chris Benoit and clearly "oooh" is the wrong reaction :-(

The Benoit episode was a tough watch. The upcoming episode on Owen Hart will probably be as well. Others (such as the episode covering a guy from the 80s slapping John Stossel as I'd assume one would be wont to do when meeting John Stossel) take at least a bit of a humorous turn. I'd check out the episode on Herb Abrams. I knew nothing about the guy entering the episode and left completely amused --- well, as amused as one can be by another man's cocaine-aided demise.
Let NOTHING stand in your way.

User Info: ShadowSpy

ShadowSpy
2 weeks ago#19
I'm watching mostly anime, like the weeb I am.

Have been watching the Fruits Basket reboot with my wife and we've both been enjoying it quite a bit.

I am also happy to report that I am almost caught up with One Piece. By which I mean, I am only three years behind now instead of twenty.
"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific."

User Info: willis5225

willis5225
2 weeks ago#20
DIM Katie and I tried Happy and I was like "this is either going to be mind-bending Grant Morrison or cashing a paycheck Grant Morrison" and from the ~30 minutes we got through it seemed to be the latter. Now I finished Seven Soldiers, so I'm stranger to bad Morrison mixed thoroughly with good Morrison, but the existentialist gore was too much for Katie and I didn't really have an argument for continuing. Does that get way better such that I should talk her into suffering through it, or slightly better such that I should watch it on my own time, or not really better such that I should watch Guy's Grocery Games?
Willis, it seems like every other time you post, I need to look up a word that's in the OED or Urban Dictionary but not both.
-Mimir
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. What shows have you been watching lately?
  • Post New Message