• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. What shows have you been watching lately?

User Info: Jacehan

Jacehan
3 weeks ago#1
I've just started watching Elementary, up to the second season and enjoying it so far. The show we most recently watched before that was Schitt's Creek, which was very hilarious.
"To truly live, one must first be born." ~ Evan [aX]
Paper Mario Social:
The Safe Haven of GameFAQs. (Board 2000083)

User Info: Kylo Force

Kylo Force
3 weeks ago#2
I'm making my way through Terrace House: Tokyo 2019-2020 at a glacial pace but enjoying it for the most part.

I'm working through the second season of Hi Score Girl on Netflix. So far the first season was more enjoyable but I do want to see if they can bring the season (and series, apparently) to an elegant closing.

It's not exactly what this topic was asking, but I'm also watching the Super Beard Bros playthrough of Breath of the Wild on Master Mode.
"Sa taong walang takot, walang mataas na bakod."
"To those without fear, there is no such thing as a tall fence." - Filipino Proverb

User Info: HeyDude

HeyDude
3 weeks ago#3
I was trying to watch through Breaking Bad (Alexandra's first time, my second).

User Info: Kodiologist

Kodiologist
3 weeks ago#4
I've been watching Star Trek TNG with a friend who's a diehard Trekkie, whereas I've seen very little Trek previously. It's a lot of fun. Data is just precious.

User Info: willis5225

willis5225
3 weeks ago#5
I would love to get Katie to watch Breaking Bad, but instead we are watching Adventure Time.

I have also been really into a video series where a guy goes through Pokemon red and blue with only a single pokemon and talks about how the speedrunning strats need to change for each one. But I can well imagine this experience having diminishing returns.
Willis, it seems like every other time you post, I need to look up a word that's in the OED or Urban Dictionary but not both.
-Mimir

User Info: PaperSpock

PaperSpock
2 weeks ago#6
Glad to hear you're enjoying TNG, Kodi.

I've been off and on watching the TV series 12 Monkeys (have not seen the movie; as I understand it the base premise is the same but goes in different directions with it).

It's a bit grim to watch at times with the current situation because the base premise is that time travelers are trying to stop a plague that wipes out most of the earth's population, but it does become about more than that over time. The plotting so far has been really tight, some of the best handling of time travel that I've seen.
Fame is but a slow decay.
-Theodore Tilton

User Info: Kylo Force

Kylo Force
2 weeks ago#7
I finished Hi Score Girl season 2 and it does conclude the entire manga, apparently.

Hi Score Girl on the whole is very fun to watch and really won me over. It doesn't come to the most elegant of conclusions, but is strong enough and charming enough through most of its runtime that I would give it a solid recommend.

This is despite me having a moment at least once or twice every episode trying to decide if I thought the character designs/art style was worse than the early art for Attack On Titan, which I also find awful. But there's a stylistic component to it in Hi Score Girl that somehow makes it seem cohesive and pulled together in a way that AOT's art was just sort of ugly and hard to parse.
"Sa taong walang takot, walang mataas na bakod."
"To those without fear, there is no such thing as a tall fence." - Filipino Proverb

User Info: freepizza

freepizza
2 weeks ago#8
I've been watching ST:DS9. I watched through it several times and I just never get enough of it. It's like spending time with friends.
"...you should try reading my posts being getting all emo." --FoxMetal

User Info: PaperSpock

PaperSpock
2 weeks ago#9
Very good choice. Before Community came to Netflix and I started rewatching that as bedtime background tv, I was watching DS9.
Fame is but a slow decay.
-Theodore Tilton

User Info: willis5225

willis5225
2 weeks ago#10
There have been times when I was packing or cleaning or whatever and I put the greatest hits of DS9 on my phone and listened to it like a radio play. I'm not ashamed of that.
Willis, it seems like every other time you post, I need to look up a word that's in the OED or Urban Dictionary but not both.
-Mimir
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. What shows have you been watching lately?
  • Post New Message