• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. I actually got a Flooding warning during PADM

User Info: HeyDude

HeyDude
3 months ago#1
I was just going through topics and responding and apparently I'm too fast because GFAQs popped up a message telling me that no user may post more than (I think it was) 2 posts in one minute and that I should try again after a minute has passed.

I gained mad respect for me when this happened.

User Info: Jacehan

Jacehan
3 months ago#2
It's important to have mad respect for oneself.
"To truly live, one must first be born." ~ Evan [aX]
Paper Mario Social:
The Safe Haven of GameFAQs. (Board 2000083)

User Info: willis5225

willis5225
3 months ago#3
It's even better to *earn* mad respect for oneself.

Mad respect.
Willis, it seems like every other time you post, I need to look up a word that's in the OED or Urban Dictionary but not both.
-Mimir

HeyDude
3 months ago#4
This turned out so nicely.

User Info: LinkPrime1

LinkPrime1
2 months ago#5
I usually get a flood warning during PADM, trying to catch up on whatever topics I haven't posted in.

It's a strange feeling.
Well, there is a new accent of n00b language. It's called: Vet LUEser goes Foreign!-MegaSpy22
Those must be the pants of the gods!-Digitalpython

willis5225
2 months ago#6
I get a flood warning one time per month during PADM naw mean
Willis, it seems like every other time you post, I need to look up a word that's in the OED or Urban Dictionary but not both.
-Mimir

willis5225
2 months ago#7
It relates to PMS. In two ways.
-Mimir

HeyDude
2 months ago#8
Lol wow

User Info: Kylo Force

Kylo Force
2 months ago#9
I clicked on 'create topic' for the first time since however long ago and I had never seen the pop up that now lets you put in topic info. Probably the biggest posting evolution since the in-built quick post.
"Sa taong walang takot, walang mataas na bakod."
"To those without fear, there is no such thing as a tall fence." - Filipino Proverb

willis5225
2 months ago#10
It's absurd to put anything on the level of the built-in quickpost. For shame.

Praise quickpost.
-Mimir
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. I actually got a Flooding warning during PADM
  • Post New Message