• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. Post-A-Day May: Quarantine Edition

User Info: HeyDude

HeyDude
4 weeks ago#1
Hey ladies and gentlemen! Please, no, don't clap. You'll create germ eddies. Sanitize your keyboards because it's time for a very special edition of Post-A-Day May!

The main rules are the same as every year. The best way to score is to post every day. Each day-in-a-row that you post is worth one more than the previous day. So if you post on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, forget on Monday, and get back on track on Tuesday, you get 1 + 2 + 3 + 0 + 1 points for the respective days. Clear as mud?

There is one twist which is new this year. I am going to host a Zoom call on Sunday May 31st. We'll start with the PADM results and then just hang out. If you can join by telephone or computer, you get 50 points! It will be fun!

Like last year, it will help if you can keep track of your own hits and misses and send me those at the end, but if not, I'll find them :)

I love you all and I'm so happy for our annual celebration of community!

User Info: LinkPrime1

LinkPrime1
4 weeks ago#2
Oh that sounds fun!
Well, there is a new accent of n00b language. It's called: Vet LUEser goes Foreign!-MegaSpy22
Those must be the pants of the gods!-Digitalpython

User Info: freepizza

freepizza
4 weeks ago#3
I'll keep track of my misses.... 0 baby. Calling my shot now.
"...you should try reading my posts being getting all emo." --FoxMetal

User Info: GMTELigence

GMTELigence
4 weeks ago#4
I'd love to pretend that I'm on Pacific time and just in before the cut, but I have missed a day. At least it's early. Go figure... the year I'm at home all the time is the year I miss one.
Let NOTHING stand in your way.

HeyDude
3 weeks ago#5
GMTELigence posted...
I'd love to pretend that I'm on Pacific time and just in before the cut, but I have missed a day. At least it's early. Go figure... the year I'm at home all the time is the year I miss one.

Sad!

User Info: Jacehan

Jacehan
3 weeks ago#6
I just realized this was tagged as a Live Event, which I appreciate.
"To truly live, one must first be born." ~ Evan [aX]
Paper Mario Social:
The Safe Haven of GameFAQs. (Board 2000083)

LinkPrime1
3 weeks ago#7
Man I already f***ed up. Ugh.
Well, there is a new accent of n00b language. It's called: Vet LUEser goes Foreign!-MegaSpy22

HeyDude
3 weeks ago#8
This IS the year for that, Gerry!

User Info: willis5225

willis5225
3 weeks ago#9
Jacehan posted...
I just realized this was tagged as a Live Event, which I appreciate.

Came here to post etc etc

How's that for a low effort post?
Willis, it seems like every other time you post, I need to look up a word that's in the OED or Urban Dictionary but not both.
-Mimir

LinkPrime1
3 weeks ago#10
willis5225 posted...
Came here to post etc etc

How's that for a low effort post?
I'm 99% sure the exact same thing was said last year
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. Post-A-Day May: Quarantine Edition
  • Post New Message