• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: willis5225

willis5225
2 weeks ago#21
I know Jace doesn't and I think I might hate Tabletop Simulator? But I'm good for using it if it's agreeable. (I do think learning a big epic asymmetrical game at 8:00 at night is not an optimal move.)
Willis, it seems like every other time you post, I need to look up a word that's in the OED or Urban Dictionary but not both.
-Mimir

User Info: Kylo Force

Kylo Force
2 weeks ago#22
I do not have TTS; I was under the impression we were using BGA again but if I need to get TTS I guess I can?
"Sa taong walang takot, walang mataas na bakod."
"To those without fear, there is no such thing as a tall fence." - Filipino Proverb
I don't have TTS either, nor much opinion of it.

User Info: ShadowSpy

ShadowSpy
2 weeks ago#24
I didn't see it available on BGA. If that's the case, we can just stick with BGA games.
"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific."

willis5225
2 weeks ago#25
BGA is going to be a better use of everyone's time at 8:00 on a Wednesday. (I'd also be down to try out Fake Artist: https://kc-fakeartistonline.herokuapp.com/ )
Willis, it seems like every other time you post, I need to look up a word that's in the OED or Urban Dictionary but not both.
-Mimir

User Info: LinkPrime1

LinkPrime1
2 weeks ago#26
So...tonight?
Well, there is a new accent of n00b language. It's called: Vet LUEser goes Foreign!-MegaSpy22
Those must be the pants of the gods!-Digitalpython

User Info: Jacehan

Jacehan
2 weeks ago#27
Yeah - I guess we can chat about it in FNC.
"To truly live, one must first be born." ~ Evan [aX]
Paper Mario Social:
The Safe Haven of GameFAQs. (Board 2000083)

User Info: Jacehan

Jacehan
2 weeks ago#28
Good times today. Let's pick another time: https://www.when2meet.com/?9127639-jZDrr
"To truly live, one must first be born." ~ Evan [aX]
Paper Mario Social:
The Safe Haven of GameFAQs. (Board 2000083)

User Info: LinkPrime1

LinkPrime1
2 weeks ago#29
Semimonthly!
Well, there is a new accent of n00b language. It's called: Vet LUEser goes Foreign!-MegaSpy22
Those must be the pants of the gods!-Digitalpython

willis5225
2 weeks ago#30
Oh no clicking and dragging is my worst enemy until my new mouse arrives from best buy today or tomorrow or next week or toward the end of May.
-Mimir
  • Post New Message