• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Jacehan

Jacehan
1 month ago#1
Just posting here for people who didn't see it in the Discord, we're gonna play some board games on Board Game Arena at 5 pm EST tomorrow, April 5th.

I think if you join using this link you'll automatically be added as my friend, so I can invite you to the game: https://boardgamearena.com/?sp=1fa95d
"To truly live, one must first be born." ~ Evan [aX]
Paper Mario Social:
The Safe Haven of GameFAQs. (Board 2000083)
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: Kylo Force

Kylo Force
1 month ago#2
We had a pretty good session today! We'll plan another one very soon and on a different day so we can accommodate for people's schedules too!
"Sa taong walang takot, walang mataas na bakod."
"To those without fear, there is no such thing as a tall fence." - Filipino Proverb

User Info: ShadowSpy

ShadowSpy
1 month ago#3
Oh, I completely missed this, but maybe I'll hop on for the next one! What did you play?
"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific."

Jacehan
1 month ago#4
We played 7 Wonders, Sushi Go, and Tokaido.
Paper Mario Social:

Jacehan
4 weeks ago#5
Let's do this again. Here's a Doodle poll where you can indicate (roughly) what times might be good for you over the next two weeks, so we can pick a time that works for everyone interested.

https://doodle.com/poll/z698cayghg8dp78f
Paper Mario Social:

Kylo Force
4 weeks ago#6
I did the thing!

I know that me being in PST is not the most convenient for a lot of people, but given enough advance notice I can probably get away with being available at around 3-4 PMish PST on a given weekday if that ends up being a better time for most people.
"To those without fear, there is no such thing as a tall fence." - Filipino Proverb

Jacehan
3 weeks ago#7
Was anyone else interested in this? @zztman5 ? @DontInterruptMe ?
Paper Mario Social:

User Info: DontInterruptMe

DontInterruptMe
3 weeks ago#8
I have Doodled the Doodle.

Jacehan
3 weeks ago#9
Huh, in waiting for more people up passing the only day that had checks all around - yesterday. There are mostly checks, with Will as a maybe, on Tuesday, Wed, and Thurs evening of this week. Shall we say Wednesday, around 8 EST?
Paper Mario Social:

Kylo Force
2 weeks ago#10
Wednesday around 8 EST -should- work for me assuming that the students I need to sit in on a meeting with don't decide that 5-7PM (PST) is their favorite time to do so. But if around 8EST is the best for everyone else, then I'll just hop on when I can.
  • Post New Message