• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. Lost a friend today

User Info: HeyDude

HeyDude
2 weeks ago#1
I'm really sad. I don't know what to really say. This is a friend at work and we would hang out outside work too. She had seemed distant the last couple months and I asked her to have lunch with me and talk about it. It seemed to go so well. That was about two weeks ago. Today she texted me and said she doesn't want me to come to her book club anymore and she wants to distance herself from me.

I think based on my interactions with her historically that she's being unfair, but regardless of that, this just sucks and it really hurt today.

User Info: willis5225

willis5225
2 weeks ago#2
Ah, I'm sorry man. Any idea of what the issue was?
Willis, it seems like every other time you post, I need to look up a word that's in the OED or Urban Dictionary but not both.
-Mimir

HeyDude
2 weeks ago#3
She said I make her uncomfortable because I say things that are TMI. I told her I'd stop. We had a couple pleasant conversations (AFAIK) in the couple weeks after we had that talk. Then this.

User Info: BUM

BUM
1 week ago#4
Sorry, man.
Well. Ya still got me.
SIGNATURE

HeyDude
1 week ago#5
And glad I am for that :)

User Info: freepizza

freepizza
1 week ago#6
You don't think she found out about the shrine do you?

"...you should try reading my posts being getting all emo." --FoxMetal

User Info: willis5225

willis5225
1 week ago#7
Sorry man. I don't consider you an overly brusque fellow!
Willis, it seems like every other time you post, I need to look up a word that's in the OED or Urban Dictionary but not both.
-Mimir

User Info: Kylo Force

Kylo Force
1 week ago#8
1) Apologies for being late to the response here.

2) I'm sorry that you experienced this and I hope you can either mend that relationship or otherwise strengthen your other ones going forward.
"Sa taong walang takot, walang mataas na bakod."
"To those without fear, there is no such thing as a tall fence." - Filipino Proverb

HeyDude
1 week ago#9
Thanks guys.

Jakes, I already immolated the shrine! You know this.
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. Lost a friend today
  • Post New Message