• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. I need shoes and I'm sick of buying counterfei shoes where do people buy shoes?

User Info: willis5225

willis5225
1 week ago#1
80/80 if a run on

Anyway, I keep buying shoes from stores that turn out to be cheap crap. I gave up on Payless years ago, and DSW not long after. Modell's took their shoe stocks in the same direction, and doesn't even have premium brands like the Classic Chuck Taylor. Most recently, I went to an independent urban atelier by my house and bought some Adidases that lasted perhaps 1/3 the lifespan of a pair of Adidas shoes.

I guess I'm going to try Zappos, but it offends me that I need to buy shoes from the internet. Man, why is it so hard to buy shoes?

Willis, it seems like every other time you post, I need to look up a word that's in the OED or Urban Dictionary but not both.
-Mimir

User Info: Jacehan

Jacehan
1 week ago#2
Shoes as in sneakers, or shoes as in shoes? I guess sneakers based on what you said. I guess the best would be going straight to the source? Like, if you wanted a Chuck Taylor, I'm pretty sure there is a Converse store in the city.
"To truly live, one must first be born." ~ Evan [aX]
Paper Mario Social:
The Safe Haven of GameFAQs. (Board 2000083)
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. I need shoes and I'm sick of buying counterfei shoes where do people buy shoes?
  • Post New Message