• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. I'm so bad at payroll.

User Info: Jacehan

Jacehan
3 weeks ago#1
Like, I don't like paperwork in general, but you'd think the paperwork that gets me money would take priority, right? And yet, no, I always slack on it. When I was teaching, I very rarely bother to put in the paperwork for being paid per session (aka overtime), or if I did I would do it months late.
"To truly live, one must first be born." ~ Evan [aX]
Paper Mario Social:
The Safe Haven of GameFAQs. (Board 2000083)

User Info: HeyDude

HeyDude
2 weeks ago#2
My boss at my first big boy job used to have to remind me every Friday. "Do you want to get paid??"

User Info: LinkPrime1

LinkPrime1
2 weeks ago#3
Timesheets are annoying. I used to hate the concept so much. Where I'm at now it's just us for billing whatever client we're working on, so it doesn't bother me as much.

The program we use is absolutely atrocious. An update they made a few weeks back made it bearable now at least.

Actually, I think Friday was the first time I submitted my hours without a single error. Yay.
Well, there is a new accent of n00b language. It's called: Vet LUEser goes Foreign!-MegaSpy22
Those must be the pants of the gods!-Digitalpython

User Info: willis5225

willis5225
2 weeks ago#4
Yeah, they are the worst. There was a maybe 8 month period where I was eligible for overtime but was also salaried, so I had to put in my regular times (which were lies) and then account for all additional time during times when I normally did not work, while also doctoring my sheet to make sure I had a lunch hour and such. It was maybe a five minute chore every other week, but such a headache somehow.
Willis, it seems like every other time you post, I need to look up a word that's in the OED or Urban Dictionary but not both.
-Mimir
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. I'm so bad at payroll.
  • Post New Message