• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. Jessica's in rehab

User Info: HeyDude

HeyDude
1 month ago#1
Jessica checked into rehab Friday. It'll be no less than 30 days and perhaps as many as 90. I have the kids.

I'm scared, delighted, shocked, hopeful, skeptical. It's been a wild ride up to this point and I believe it's going to be one for a while longer.

User Info: Jacehan

Jacehan
1 month ago#2
That's a turn of events. I hope it all works out.
"To truly live, one must first be born." ~ Evan [aX]
Paper Mario Social:
The Safe Haven of GameFAQs. (Board 2000083)

User Info: Kylo Force

Kylo Force
1 month ago#3
Best wishes for you, her, and the kids.
"Sa taong walang takot, walang mataas na bakod."
"To those without fear, there is no such thing as a tall fence." - Filipino Proverb

User Info: LinkPrime1

LinkPrime1
1 month ago#4
Hoping everything works out for the best
Well, there is a new accent of n00b language. It's called: Vet LUEser goes Foreign!-MegaSpy22
Those must be the pants of the gods!-Digitalpython

User Info: willis5225

willis5225
1 month ago#5
Damn, I'm sorry, man. I guess that's a good long-term development if you look at it just right. (And I understand you're partial to the children.)
Willis, it seems like every other time you post, I need to look up a word that's in the OED or Urban Dictionary but not both.
-Mimir

User Info: HeyDude

HeyDude
1 month ago#6
Yeah, I kinda am. It's a good long-term development and really it's the best thing that could have happened (except time travel).
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. Jessica's in rehab
  • Post New Message