• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. We have an excess of sliced vegetables, so I am trying to turn them into chips.

User Info: Jacehan

Jacehan
1 week ago#1
After the first try I remembered that eggplant have a lot of water in them, so I need to sweat them first. Will try that for attempt 2.
"To truly live, one must first be born." ~ Evan [aX]
Paper Mario Social:
The Safe Haven of GameFAQs. (Board 2000083)

User Info: willis5225

willis5225
1 week ago#2
As I mentioned at the time, I never actually realized what eggplant tasted like until I enjoyed it dehydrated into a much smaller space, with all of the tasteless water removed.
Willis, it seems like every other time you post, I need to look up a word that's in the OED or Urban Dictionary but not both.
-Mimir

User Info: Kylo Force

Kylo Force
6 days ago#3
I once tried to make spinach chips because I'd heard kale chips were a thing.

It went poorly and I wasted about a quarter of my container of spinach.
"Sa taong walang takot, walang mataas na bakod."
"To those without fear, there is no such thing as a tall fence." - Filipino Proverb

User Info: willis5225

willis5225
3 days ago#4
I wonder if you can deep fry spinach? I don't especially desire to, but I wonder.

Tried it with sage leaves once and it went poorly.
Willis, it seems like every other time you post, I need to look up a word that's in the OED or Urban Dictionary but not both.
-Mimir
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. We have an excess of sliced vegetables, so I am trying to turn them into chips.
  • Post New Message