• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. I agreed to make vodka sauce for dinner, but also I have never done that before

User Info: HeyDude

HeyDude
1 week ago#11
Yeah bay leaf goes in things you'd drink red wine with, not white.

User Info: Jacehan

Jacehan
1 week ago#12
Oh, is that a rule? I hadn't heard that.
"To truly live, one must first be born." ~ Evan [aX]
Paper Mario Social:
The Safe Haven of GameFAQs. (Board 2000083)

User Info: willis5225

willis5225
1 week ago#13
You drink vodka sauce with white wine? I assumed it got red, because it is a red sauce.

Is white more acidic? So you eat it with fatty things? This changes everything.
Willis, it seems like every other time you post, I need to look up a word that's in the OED or Urban Dictionary but not both.
-Mimir

User Info: Jacehan

Jacehan
1 week ago#14
Well, it's a pink sauce, because it's red sauce mixed with cream. So maybe drink it with a rosé?
"To truly live, one must first be born." ~ Evan [aX]
Paper Mario Social:
The Safe Haven of GameFAQs. (Board 2000083)

willis5225
1 week ago#15
A blush sauce! Half a bay leaf.
Willis, it seems like every other time you post, I need to look up a word that's in the OED or Urban Dictionary but not both.
-Mimir

HeyDude
6 days ago#16
It's a rule springing from HeyDude's intuition, but I would bet that it checks out.

HeyDude
6 days ago#17
https://www.intowine.com/best-wine-pair-vodka-sauce

Selection 1 (certified master chef and sommelier / Le Cordon Bleu) is a sparkling white wine. Selection 2 (certified sommelier) is a red. Selection 3 (wine writer) is a white. Selection 4 (sommelier, wine educator) is a red.

How confusing! Probably less confusing if I read the article, but I'm not in that deep lol.

I am at least proud not to be proven terribly wrong.

But yeah bay leaf come on Will

willis5225
3 days ago#18
It would be really helpful if you could rate each suggestion out of 10 and then add them together to give wine as a concept a score out of 40.
-Mimir
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. I agreed to make vodka sauce for dinner, but also I have never done that before
  • Post New Message