• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. What movie would you show someone if you wanted them to understand who you are?

User Info: Jacehan

Jacehan
4 weeks ago#1
My friend asked this earlier in our group chat and it got some interesting discussion going. What do you say?
"To truly live, one must first be born." ~ Evan [aX]
Paper Mario Social:
The Safe Haven of GameFAQs. (Board 2000083)

User Info: HeyDude

HeyDude
3 weeks ago#2
There's one that's on the tip of my tongue. I remember watching a movie once and thinking, if you can understand this character then you understand Alex Woods. Shoot, if you hadn't asked me I could have told you!

User Info: Jacehan

Jacehan
3 weeks ago#3
I feel like your response is a reference to a specific movie that I don't get.
"To truly live, one must first be born." ~ Evan [aX]
Paper Mario Social:
The Safe Haven of GameFAQs. (Board 2000083)

User Info: HeyDude

HeyDude
3 weeks ago#4
No, it's just words that I'm saying -- although yes I am trying to think of a movie. The words of my actual response though aren't a movie reference.

User Info: Kylo Force

Kylo Force
3 weeks ago#5
I don't know if it's exactly about understanding who I am fully as a person, but I do think that if someone wanted to understand my sense of humor, I'd direct them to watch Dodgeball, Napoleon Dynamite, and also around an hour of aimless clicking around Homestar Runner.
"Sa taong walang takot, walang mataas na bakod."
"To those without fear, there is no such thing as a tall fence." - Filipino Proverb

User Info: LinkPrime1

LinkPrime1
2 weeks ago#6
Maybe Scott Pilgrim? I loved that movie so much.
Well, there is a new accent of n00b language. It's called: Vet LUEser goes Foreign!-MegaSpy22
Those must be the pants of the gods!-Digitalpython

User Info: willis5225

willis5225
1 week ago#7
I don't remember exactly what happened in Beowulf and Grendel and that sounds pretty true to my experience in life
Willis, it seems like every other time you post, I need to look up a word that's in the OED or Urban Dictionary but not both.
-Mimir
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. What movie would you show someone if you wanted them to understand who you are?
  • Post New Message