• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. What other HBO should I cram into the next 4 days?

User Info: Jacehan

Jacehan
2 weeks ago#1
I signed up for an HBO free trial to watch a movie, and so now I want to watch other HBO things that I never got around to (or movies that are only available to stream on HBO) before the free trial expires. I started out with watching Veep, then Crazy Rich Asians and 2 Dope Queens.
"To truly live, one must first be born." ~ Evan [aX]
Paper Mario Social:
The Safe Haven of GameFAQs. (Board 2000083)

User Info: Kylo Force

Kylo Force
2 weeks ago#2
Tape your eyeballs open and run Game of Thrones constantly for the next four days and you might actually make it.

Other than that, maybe cross your fingers that the first part(s) of His Dark Materials will drop?
"Sa taong walang takot, walang mataas na bakod."
"To those without fear, there is no such thing as a tall fence." - Filipino Proverb

Jacehan
2 weeks ago#3
Luckily I've already seen Game of Thrones, so no need for that. Wound up watching a bunch of Last Week Tonight while doing chores.
Paper Mario Social:

Jacehan
1 week ago#4
We wound up watching the first season of Barry as well, which was enjoyable.
Paper Mario Social:

User Info: willis5225

willis5225
4 days ago#5
I would have said Veep had I answered in a timely manner. Also lots of people seem to like Eastbound and Down but boy I do not care for the characters, in a way that impedes my enjoyment.
Willis, it seems like every other time you post, I need to look up a word that's in the OED or Urban Dictionary but not both.
-Mimir

Jacehan
4 days ago#6
We didn't have time to watch Season 2 of Barry, but Season 1 felt like a complete story, so I don't feel the need to keep watching.
Paper Mario Social:
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. What other HBO should I cram into the next 4 days?
  • Post New Message