You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. All weekend without a post?

User Info: LinkPrime1

LinkPrime1
2 weeks ago#1
Dag yo
Well, there is a new accent of n00b language. It's called: Vet LUEser goes Foreign!-MegaSpy22
Those must be the pants of the gods!-Digitalpython

User Info: Kylo Force

Kylo Force
2 weeks ago#2
Any time I hear "dag yo" I think of Homestar Runner / Teen Girl Squad
"Sa taong walang takot, walang mataas na bakod."
"To those without fear, there is no such thing as a tall fence." - Filipino Proverb

User Info: LinkPrime1

LinkPrime1
2 weeks ago#3
I'm glad someone got the reference
Well, there is a new accent of n00b language. It's called: Vet LUEser goes Foreign!-MegaSpy22
Those must be the pants of the gods!-Digitalpython

Kylo Force
2 weeks ago#4
I attribute a large amount of my sense of humor to this day to Homestar Runner and the mere thought of some lines or phrases from any of their gigantic back catalog can send me into a fit of out loud laughs or giggles, even while I'm doing something as innocent as grocery shopping or crossing the street.
"To those without fear, there is no such thing as a tall fence." - Filipino Proverb

User Info: GMTELigence

GMTELigence
2 weeks ago#5
I've used the phrase "Sweet Cuppin' Cakes" and done the "Eh, Steve" voice more often than I should probably admit. I also met a Kyle Smith once, who I immediately called the Yellow Dart.
Let NOTHING stand in your way.

Kylo Force
2 weeks ago#6
My sister and I still greet each other with a yearly "Todayborday is Labor Day."
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. All weekend without a post?