You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. Walking Through Life

User Info: LinkPrime1

LinkPrime1
4 weeks ago#11
Acceptance of the past.

Peace in the present.

Hope for the future.

An intention, but I might carry this one with me for awhile.
Well, there is a new accent of n00b language. It's called: Vet LUEser goes Foreign!-MegaSpy22
Those must be the pants of the gods!-Digitalpython

User Info: ShadowSpy

ShadowSpy
4 weeks ago#12
As long as you keep walking, I'm sure the scenery around you will change bit by bit. Hang in there!
"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific."

User Info: BUM

BUM
3 weeks ago#13
Brother! Don't despair.
Your life has intrinsic meaning. You're not here as a by-product of chance and chaos. The fact that you exist, is an objective good. I assure you of these things.

To describe your life as aimless wandering means that a point, or direction, or meaning is absent from your life. Obviously I believe life is not aimless (or not meant to be), but let me ask: Why do you take it for granted that life is supposed to be anything more than aimless (I assume you take it for granted, or you would not lament the present lack of it)?
SIGNATURE

User Info: LinkPrime1

LinkPrime1
2 weeks ago#14
I r the dumb
Well, there is a new accent of n00b language. It's called: Vet LUEser goes Foreign!-MegaSpy22
Those must be the pants of the gods!-Digitalpython
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. Walking Through Life