You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. PMS Detroit scheduling

User Info: HeyDude

HeyDude
1 week ago#1
https://teamup.com/ksarwxu7n5npfvz89u

I've marked all my available weekends in here. What you have to do is Add a Calendar named after yourself. Then click on the day number in its little day square to go to that day, then click on some blank space in the "day" view to create an event. Make an "all day event" and name it "[name] Available". Make sure it's on the calendar you made *within* the "PMS Detroit" calendar. We'll pick a weekend when a great number are available!
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Jacehan

Jacehan
1 week ago#2
Wait, am I supposed to see something in the calendar? Are the weekend green because you made them green, or are all weekends green?
"To truly live, one must first be born." ~ Evan [aX]
Paper Mario Social:
The Safe Haven of GameFAQs. (Board 2000083)

HeyDude
1 week ago#3
You can't see that every other weekend has been marked Alex Available? Hmmmmm

User Info: Kylo Force

Kylo Force
1 week ago#4
It looks completely blank to me, too.
"Sa taong walang takot, walang mataas na bakod."
"To those without fear, there is no such thing as a tall fence." - Filipino Proverb

Kylo Force
6 days ago#5
Do you want to list the open weekends instead? That way we can begin planning too.
"To those without fear, there is no such thing as a tall fence." - Filipino Proverb

HeyDude
6 days ago#6
I'm open the weekends:

June 21
July 5
July 19
Aug 2
Aug 16
Aug 30
Sept 13

User Info: LinkPrime1

LinkPrime1
6 days ago#7
7/19 should work for me
Well, there is a new accent of n00b language. It's called: Vet LUEser goes Foreign!-MegaSpy22
Those must be the pants of the gods!-Digitalpython

Kylo Force
6 days ago#8
I was going to say, if there was one that I'd rather avoid it was 7/19 because I was actually planning another trip that same weekend. Sept 13 would also be no go because my boss won't be approving vacation beyond Sept 10.

I'll have time later today to price some of the weekends out. If it turns out that 7/19 is the best one then that can also be arranged.

Jacehan
5 days ago#9
Huh, the train might actually be cheaper for once than a plane. That's something to consider.
Paper Mario Social:

Jacehan
5 days ago#10
I think, for me, July 19, Aug 2, and Aug 30 are the viable options.
Paper Mario Social:
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. PMS Detroit scheduling