You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. Formal request for PMS Detroit

User Info: LinkPrime1

LinkPrime1
2 weeks ago#21
Kylo Force posted...
ShadowSpy posted...
HeyDude posted...
ShadowSpy posted...
What is there to do in Detroit?

Restaurants. The zoo. Um a good museum.

Mostly I feel like we'd just hang out and play board games and our video games?

Paper Mario marathon?

Paper Mario marathon that stalls out during Flower Fields. Paper Mario marathon that crashes and burns when we learn that our favored badge setups are all different from each other.

I'm okay with this.
Well, there is a new accent of n00b language. It's called: Vet LUEser goes Foreign!-MegaSpy22
Those must be the pants of the gods!-Digitalpython

User Info: HeyDude

HeyDude
2 weeks ago#22
Travis. The pizza thing isn't fair. I never claimed lots of people in a random sampling have heard of it. I claimed it's a thing, which it is. It's been written about in national foodie type media.

User Info: Kylo Force

Kylo Force
2 weeks ago#23
So... is this a thing? If it is, will we be eating pizza?
"Sa taong walang takot, walang mataas na bakod."
"To those without fear, there is no such thing as a tall fence." - Filipino Proverb

User Info: HeyDude

HeyDude
2 weeks ago#24
My goal is to make a Google Calendar thingy for this so we can do the thing.

User Info: LinkPrime1

LinkPrime1
2 weeks ago#25
I want pizza
Well, there is a new accent of n00b language. It's called: Vet LUEser goes Foreign!-MegaSpy22
Those must be the pants of the gods!-Digitalpython

User Info: freepizza

freepizza
2 weeks ago#26
I also want pizza.
"...you should try reading my posts being getting all emo." --FoxMetal

Kylo Force
2 weeks ago#27
I've been pricing this out and I can get airfare out to Detroit for around $400-450 if we did something like a Friday-Monday or Saturday-Tuesday.

If this is a thing, I think I can make it a thing. A thing with pizza.
"To those without fear, there is no such thing as a tall fence." - Filipino Proverb
(edited 2 weeks ago)

User Info: GMTELigence

GMTELigence
2 weeks ago#28
I want this to be a thing with pizza.

Also Jon, we're coming up on 7(!) years since the time we met! I know it was the first week of June 2012. We both have significantly more hair than we did back then.
Let NOTHING stand in your way.
(edited 2 weeks ago)

Kylo Force
2 weeks ago#29
^ It is astounding to me that our meetup happened seven years ago. What a trip. And what a signficantly different time of life that was.

User Info: Jacehan

Jacehan
2 weeks ago#30
Kylo Force posted...
I've been pricing this out and I can get airfare out to Detroit for around $400-450 if we did something like a Friday-Monday or Saturday-Tuesday.

I just looked myself. I do love that Kayak has added a calendar that shows the average price before you even choose a day. It's very convenient.

Overall my airfares would be cheaper than Jon's, so maybe you can let us know which days are cheapest for you?
"To truly live, one must first be born." ~ Evan [aX]
Paper Mario Social:
The Safe Haven of GameFAQs. (Board 2000083)
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. Formal request for PMS Detroit