You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: HeyDude

HeyDude
1 week ago#11
Yeah Will. Relative long! My hair does "long hair things" now that it never did before.

User Info: Jacehan

Jacehan
1 week ago#12
Is it just me that Jon's links don't work for?
"To truly live, one must first be born." ~ Evan [aX]
Paper Mario Social:
The Safe Haven of GameFAQs. (Board 2000083)

User Info: GMTELigence

GMTELigence
1 week ago#13
They don't work for me either.
Let NOTHING stand in your way.

User Info: Kylo Force

Kylo Force
1 week ago#14
Maybe these? I wish these pics were a bigger deal and there were more of a drastic difference.

https://i.imgtc.com/quwBOUl.jpg
https://i.imgtc.com/BdUxFtw.jpg
"Sa taong walang takot, walang mataas na bakod."
"To those without fear, there is no such thing as a tall fence." - Filipino Proverb

User Info: zztman5

zztman5
1 week ago#15
The water pressure in my shower keeps dropping for some reason, actually. Not sure why.
Ryan Stiles: Blue Suede Shoes?
Colin Mochrie: ...nice pants? - Whose Line Is It Anyway?, Song Titles

HeyDude
1 week ago#16
I remember when Will cut his hair with a dagger

User Info: Kylo Force

Kylo Force
1 week ago#17
HeyDude posted...
I remember when Will cut his hair with a dagger

I hope it was really dramatic, like in Mulan.
"Sa taong walang takot, walang mataas na bakod."
"To those without fear, there is no such thing as a tall fence." - Filipino Proverb

HeyDude
1 week ago#18
Literally nothing is as dramatic as Mulan. That movie friggin' rules.

User Info: GMTELigence

GMTELigence
1 week ago#19
I've never actually seen Mulan. After Lion King, I kind of fell off watching the Disney animated movies of the mid to late 90s (other than Tarzan and its fantastic soundtrack). Still saw the Pixar ones.

On topic: about two and a half years ago I decided to change my hairstyle for the first time in 25 years. For the entirety of my school years and my twenties, I went very short on the top and the sides. Right before my 30th birthday, I decided to take the plunge. I've grown out the top significantly longer (not objectively long). I like it.
Let NOTHING stand in your way.