You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: HeyDude

HeyDude
2 weeks ago#1
Just got out of the shower, and now that I finally have long hair (did I mention I have long hair now? It's getting so long) I decided to try leaving some conditioner in it? Then I thought, well I better not towel it. So my hair's just dripping ALLLLLL over my s*** while I sit here.

User Info: freepizza

freepizza
2 weeks ago#2
I’m wet tooooo
"...you should try reading my posts being getting all emo." --FoxMetal

User Info: Kylo Force

Kylo Force
2 weeks ago#3
It looks like I've been scooped because one of my topic ideas for this month was going to be discussing how I haven't gotten my hair cut since last August.

I do think that I've finally passed most of the awkward inflection points where my hair couldn't be styled nor tamed and now it's approaching some sort of semblance of order. It'll probably need at least 3-6 more months before it's around where I'd like it to be, though.
"Sa taong walang takot, walang mataas na bakod."
"To those without fear, there is no such thing as a tall fence." - Filipino Proverb

HeyDude
2 weeks ago#4
Pics?

HeyDude
2 weeks ago#5
https://m.imgur.com/a/mOSlvPv
It used to be I knew it was time to get a haircut when my hair blocked more than half of my vision, but a couple of years ago I made the leap and grew it past the point I can tuck it behind my ears and now it's time to get a haircut when... I dunno. When it looks too long, I guess?

Kylo Force
1 week ago#7
I mean before last August I was getting my hair cut just short of every two months, so I guess I've saved a bit of money this way. But I honestly started doing it to cover my hair loss condition, which had hit its apex at the time. Since then the treatment has mostly worked and most of where the hair fell out has started to regrow normally. The exception is where the condition started, where my hair still grows out all white. But it's covered by the rest of my hair, so it's very subtle.

This is definitely by far the longest my hair has ever been, to the point where one of my students asked me "what does your wife think of you growing out your hair," which is the most hilarious and presumptuous thing any of my students has ever asked me.
"To those without fear, there is no such thing as a tall fence." - Filipino Proverb

Kylo Force
1 week ago#8
Here's a hastily taken office selfie (that apparently Google saw fit to do post-processing on).
https://imgtc.com/quwBOUl

And for comparison, here's a pic from last July, about a month or so before I started growing my hair.
https://imgtc.com/BdUxFtw
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: willis5225

willis5225
1 week ago#9
Lol "long"

Call me back when you strain your neck trying to sit up in bed but your hair is under your back and you're like "argh"
Willis, it seems like every other time you post, I need to look up a word that's in the OED or Urban Dictionary but not both.
-Mimir

Kylo Force
1 week ago#10
willis5225 posted...
Lol "long"

Call me back when you strain your neck trying to sit up in bed but your hair is under your back and you're like "argh"

Relative long. Not objective long.